itscrowbar994

"INCREASE your LEVEL and PROFIT with LIMBO TRICKS"

Everyone was always wanted to increase their level and profit while playing the LIMBO. That's why i want to share you guys my basic techniques and strategy to have level up easily and have a profit.

1. choose the game LIMBO.

2. play it but the strategy that you will use is bet a high amount of coins in lower number of multiplier (ex. bet-10k doge to 1.1x). 

3. this technique is risk free because limbo is very rare to hit in 1.98x and below so don't worry.

4. it is very simple strategy that i use and you can also use if you want. 

If this strategy was didn't fit in your choice i prefer a second technique.

1.  you only have to do is to bet a low amount of coins but in higher number of multiplier (ex. bet- 10 doge to 100x or more). it depends upon your choice.

2. don't worry guys this is a risk free strategy because even if you lose many once you win it gives you a high profit.(ex. you lose 20x but you win ones in the multiplier of 100x  you will get a 80x of profit). Thats why it is very profitable and easy way to level up.

Guys this is a my simple strategy that i want to share on all of you. and i'm not responsible for any risk that this strategy will give to all of you so play responsibly. i hope it is helpful and impormative for you guys. Happy playing LIMBO!.

Rewarded with 75.00000000 DOGE by imDash
Forum Rewards Promo

57 minutes ago, itscrowbar04 said:

Everyone was always wanted to increase their level and profit while playing the LIMBO. That's why i want to share you guys my basic techniques and strategy to have level up easily and have a profit.

2. play it but the strategy that you will use is bet a high amount of coins in lower number of multiplier (ex. bet-10k doge to 1.1x). 

3. this technique is risk free because limbo is very rare to hit in 1.98x and below so don't worry.

1.  you only have to do is to bet a low amount of coins but in higher number of multiplier (ex. bet- 10 doge to 100x or more). it depends upon your choice.

2. don't worry guys this is a risk free strategy because even if you lose many once you win it gives you a high profit.(ex. you lose 20x but you win ones in the multiplier of 100x  you will get a 80x of profit). Thats why it is very profitable and easy way to level up.

Guys this is a my simple strategy that i want to share on all of you. and i'm not responsible for any risk that this strategy will give to all of you so play responsibly. i hope it is helpful and impormative for you guys. Happy playing LIMBO!.

Lol neither one of these strategies are "risk free" by any means - As a matter of fact, there's no such thing as risk free when it comes to gambling period. I hope you don't really think so...

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

On 8/11/2020 at 11:58 PM, itscrowbar994 said:

Just a lil tip to throw in your guide.. After 5 or 10 wins or losses Change Your SEED !! So you lower your chances of hitting a losing streak. Every time i play i notice when the Multiplier stays in a certain range for example 1.5x-2.9x for 20-40 bets. Its time to change your SEED!! Once you change the SEED youll get higher multipliers again. For example 32x 6x 75x 2x 4x 12x 

@digitaldashwhat do i have to do to receive a doge tip like others? I did a decent review on BC but never gotnany feedback/tip and was kind of hoping it would get recognized ha ha

Total crock of sh*t. This guy is lying. Limbo often goes below 1.98 and actually more often than not. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.