fr338onus

[ Electronic Music :: Whats your Genre ]

What Genre of electronic music is your favorite?? 
Do you produce?? Drop a link so I can listen!!!

I eat, sleep, & breath TECHNO
Hot sweaty and weird.
#BANGTHATSH1T

I have a few monikers, Curtis.the.Destroyer (IDM ) & counterintuitive (TECHNO & Cinematronic)
--------->  Here's a link to counterintuitive (Techno/Cinematronic) USA

• Like 3

yo man. i go by the name JSUiT . i released my first album last year and am currently working on the 2nd one. https://open.spotify.com/album/5mKhH20ZxKRFrpboc4q6B4?si=76gedHubROKsIeA42fQIBg

• Like 3

Ever hear of DJ Spree & MC ADB? Very good fiends of mine that rinse the 'ardcore

• Like 1

I like dangdut

* warning hyperbole alert well just a little .. warning *      AERO CHORD not really sure where this falls.  But i love the shit outta <--*^Aero Chord^*--> My apologies if you dont like him or if I seem newbish with it.. but i will not apologize for loving it so that being said , on 07/19/17 I buried my father 21 gun salute but coming home cross country the next day resonates until it radiates. A day later for me to understand our place for a day earlier couldve been to much for me to be a day to remember. LP4EVR RIP ! Chester ! -HALFWAY RIGHT- IN THE END - TILL ITS GONE - LINE IN THE SAND - IN PIECES- ONE MORE LIGHT- SOMEWHERE I BELONG- BREAKING THE HABIT  <=  =  =  =  =  =  WHAT IVE DONE

MostlyFrenchcore 

• Like 2

On 8/23/2020 at 5:13 AM, Toaster said:

Hello guys/gals

Video poker being my absolute favorite game of all here..... I have heard several strategies players using when it comes to changing the seed. Myself, I always seem to change the seed after 3 games 5 max. Recently on the first hand of a new seed I actually hit 4 of a kind. But my ultimate goal is to hit a royal flush here. How long did it take u to hit one? 

Do you guys have a particular strategy with video poker that seems to work well with you? 

Best of luck, Dont get toasted out there my friends!! 

Let's show Coco what we're all about!!! 

On 9/2/2020 at 10:51 AM, fr338onus said:

Ever hear of DJ Spree & MC ADB? Very good fiends of mine that rinse the 'ardcore

Hey, no I haven’t heard of them unfortunately. I’ll check them out. What country you from! I’m from Australia, check out my Soundcloud under padwa 

B4ED12EC-B332-4EA4-96C3-E05015432287.png

Drum & Bass for the win!!!

Breakbeats are also pretty sweet....

Cool trick you can do with a breakbeat mix on Youtube... Play a breakbeat mix at 1.25x and BOOM you've now got a DNB mix :)~

• Like 1

Reggae.. Bob Marley best song ever was 

WAR 

Until that day when the  color of a man's skin

Bares no more significance than the color of his eyes. 

Me see WAR.. 

AND UNTIL THE DAY WHEN THERE ARE NO MORE FIRST CLASS AND SECOND CLASS CITIZENS OF ANY NATION 

ME SEE WAR  

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now