Kenigma

Another, Random Acts of Kindness

I saw a thread of random acts of kindness, but it was ended. Y'all were doing it as a contest or whatnot. I just wanted to make a new thread where we could(or it may be just me saying thanks to people) appreciate people's kindness. 

This person has tipped me directly, twice. And with no reason or even a desire for a thank you. So I wanted to say thank you to @RokitaForfiterrr.  

You definitely helped me out on a crappy day. 

• Like 4

@RokitaForfiterrr awesome to stumble upon this post for real, this same dude was the first to tip me and randomly also. Which that tip actually was what got me into vip7 where i can receive rains and shit. When i make it big he’s most def gonna eat at the table too 💪🏽 Thanks big dawg rokita! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Daytrips for your shitty tips sometimes.. seriously they are really bad xd

• Like 1

I love u bro ima hit big soon and u comin to the moon with me honey 😉 our honeymooooon 

u cant beat coming up on a day where u dont know where your next meal is coming from it can happen to anyone a year ago i was buying my own place now im homeless,,divorced,lost the ability to raise my daughter just like that my world changed now my girls landlord towed my 10,000 dollar truck and they sold it at auction they had no right to take my home basically so when i hear there are still good people out there it makes me feel a little better so please spread good not evil life is hard enough without people dragging you down

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now