Coco❤️sis

BC.Game Brand New Medal Event!!!

I suggest creating the "TRIPLE SEVEN MEDAL", where that player would win 7 consecutive wins in 3 different games of the day.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:10 PM, Coco❤️sis said:

The medal that I submit is In Game Crash who gets PO 10000 will get a medal in Game Crash because in Crash it is rare for PO 10000 to be very exciting if there are medals that have challenges like that and more will place bets on high PO

Edited by Ndrew-

Medal for the amount of daily visits to the site;

10days on BC- Newbie medal

50days on BC- Amateur medal

100days on BC- OG medal

150days on BC- Legendary medal

I think there should be medals for the VIP section;

* VIP club1- HT(high table) medal etc.

There should be a medal for the longest single run in the crash game

Golden buzzer medal.

Maybe another for at least 4 consecutive wins in any game of choosing;

Four X's medal.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:10 PM, Coco❤️sis said:

เหรียญeth I want to stop the coin. eth, because it is unique and interesting, either the fluctuation of the liang or the volatility, which is widely used.

In my opinion since anytime you open up BC game the first thing you're on is the crash screen there should be a medal... Pertaining a certain multiplier level... and it needs to be a high multiplier because if we did it for a thousand x everybody would get that medal very quickly.... But I was thinking award and metal for cashing out at 10,000x or higher on crash... Call it the crash master medal..... I hope with the other 1,000 something replies this one even gets noticed 🤣🤣

Best Idea Ever!! 🎉🎉🎉🐙🎉🎉🎉

"Echo My Coco"

Earned by placing (10Million) bets on Trend-ball.

"Bad Turtle"         :classic_angry:🐢

"Bad Turtle" 

You are either spaming the chat room, begging for tips, or breaking the rules. Though im sure you got some turtle rains before you got banned. 😠🐢

"Chat pet" or "Intern"

Get this medal by helping the moderators enforce the rules, reporting players for breaking the rules, and by being very helpful to other players. Basically be a mod without being hired. You might want to apply after achieving this. Your reputation is well known by our team of moderators. You must be helping out a lot. Coco won't hand this out so easy. 

Fine print rules could be a number of things and numbers are not something i can fill in. 

Report Bad Turtles to our staff #___ times, get #____ Likes on your profile by other players, be recomended for this medal by a #___ of moderaters to achieve this medal. 

Coco's Jester 🃏

Entertain our chat rooms #___ of times with chat games. You can also sponcer a moderator to run host it for you or host the game yourself. Roll hunt, Trivia, Math etc... mark tips sent to players with a message that states the chat game number and round. For example; "Chat game 100"