Coco❤️sis

BC.Game Brand New Medal Event!!!

I think you should have a whale medal.. That is won for most spent in a 6 day period...  Giving people a xtra chance to potentially get a portion of the outstanding amount.. Giving the players a feeling of redemption.. A platinum whales medal.. Thanx 

On 1/29/2021 at 10:19 PM, PenisMonkeyrebel said:

Id like to see a medal called " started from the bottom medal, to earn such medal one would have to withdraw any currency without having made a deposit. Basically off of currency gained by bonus task ,rain or wheel. No tip would be allowed for obvious reasons. But i think it would be a fun medal to earn.

Oh i like this

The medal would have an open wallet with a plume of dust coming out of it. And it would be given to any player that reaches 30 days of straight playing without depositing. I would call it the thrifty not stingy medal. 

I think that you should have one or more medals that are given to bankrollers,you could award either bankroller with highest bankroll or bankroller who holds their money longest in bankroll,or bankroller who put money in bankrolls of all games,i think this would be good idea because bankrollers are the ones who risk their money and allow you to have big prize pool for all games,and i think that it would also encourage other players to became bankrollers and to invest money into your site.

King or queen of catching coco... If you catch coco so many times in a certain period say on third time in a day the reward automatically doubles and your crowned with a queen/king medal

On 1/30/2021 at 9:54 AM, Ajil said:

👌 i like it but not money.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, Vclee said:

Almost busted 😱

On 1/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, Ww0w0wW said:

Nice

On 1/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, Menace said:

Each game should have a medal, like 

Oriental beauty top dawg

Swords master

On 1/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, Distone said:

Es sollte eine Medaille für die Likes geben bei 5000 likes....

it's great!! I think to get medals for victory every time a month

I think there should be medals for each level you go up, or like make levels of experience points which you get experience points for all kinds of different ways. I think you should be able to level up more ways besides money spent. The should be medals for each level though. Experience medals. Thanks 

Give a medal for whoever deposit's in all the different Cryptocurrency in the wallet. And call the medal crypt king

'Coin Flipper' Medal .. lose 95% of all coins (min.$100 worth) and regain at least 50% of what was lost in the last hour with your remaining coins