Coco❤️sis

BC.Game Brand New Medal Event!!!

There should be a medal for crash where you meed to get a exact specific number of of X's multiple time. We can call it "The Constant"

Right place/Right time. Random medal drop on active player (VIP) LVL...? and up of course.

I think a great way to recognize someone is to award for the top win of the day, week, and month ending with year. This person or persons should be recognized for their daily weekly monthly and yearly activity in the site/s, they should have had so many hours of play and spend and earnings. This person/s should have also at least referred at least one other person to the site and tweeted or mentioned the site on some social media platform at least once in the same year of the winning recognition. 

just my 2 cents

Hello 

You can add a medal if a player win 100000x in crash game

Ok so I have 2 ideas...One is for the highest total  amount won on the daily free spins bonus wheel or the Person with the most spins overall...hard one to own but kinda cool..It could also be a set amount like 1000 spins or something like that called Big spinner or Spinmaster..Maybe a medal when you wager a certain amount per coin for example 10 Bitcoin and so on... Anyways if I think of anymore I will post..thanks BCgame

Edited by Bitprobro

"The Martingale Lieutenant Schavé Medal"

To achieve this medal you need to run Martingale a hundred thousand times in one day.

(100 000)

Has to be done in a 24 period and JB coin does not count to achieve this medal.

Edited by Tim-Tim

我觉得应该适当降低成就的达成难度,BTC,ETH盈利第一成就难度太高了。还有最好实时更新玩家完成成就时的记录。还有希望把自动脚本恢复以前带有的投注赢了就自动停止的功能!谢谢

Maybe something like

"Beloved" for amount of Likes gathered from chat? :3

In my opinion, it should convince people to be more active in chat rooms 😃

🎰 Highest NONCE on one seed.. Think that could get 1 Metal.  10MIL NONCE minimum to qualify..🎰🏦💰🤑🔮🐢👨‍🚀🌘🏦🤑💰🎰

🇮🇱🛸🍀🐢🕴️💯™️©️2021®️       ✡️🟪🔹✴️🔘✴️🔹🟪✡️

HALL OF FAME.

To get this medal. U need to maintain ur position top  1 or top 10 on daily wager pool to weekly and monthly. Within a month xD