Coco❤️sis

BC.Game Brand New Medal Event!!!

THE HOLY PROMOTER. GET 100 ACTIVE REFERRALS.

THE GODLY PROMOTER. GET 1000 ACTIVE REFERRALS.

Most likes received in a day. Mr./Ms. Popular medal. Receive a reward.

15 wins in a row. Lucky Unstoppable medal. 

25 wins in a row. Straight Greenin!

3 minutes ago, BeLaCaN🇮🇩🇮🇩 said:

Wow

On 1/31/2021 at 8:41 AM, BeLaCaN🇮🇩🇮🇩 said:

😘😀😀Saat Anda menang 100 kali berturut-turut, Anda mendapatkan medali terbaik

Medal Name: Precious time
Details: You have to be active in the game for 10 hours a day. Do not miss 7 days. If you miss one day, start again.

New Medals.

Stormraider medal : meening who is that one person that deposit 25 usd and make the most out of this before bust or widrawl its when the time stops and after calculation gifing a rank in that list .can be any coin if that 25 usd is gif or take 1usd over or under is met so not 20 or 30 + usd but on the money 25 usd     (24)( 26)  

Evend count four of the best outcoms over one month of time and so unlimettit try.s but the best four score card are counted for the win of that metal that means one best score a week 4 weeks in a month end of the month take the best score cards in time that one deposit of 25 euro,usd in every coin playeble counted on top of oneother so 1 score top 1 player best time on one 25 euro usd deposit wins that .

STORMRAIDER MEDAL.

1 hour ago, Gerritekkelenkamp said:

New Medals.

Stormraider medal : meening who is that one person that deposit 25 usd and make the most out of this before bust or widrawl its when the time stops and after calculation gifing a rank in that list .can be any coin if that 25 usd is gif or take 1usd over or under is met so not 20 or 30 + usd but on the money 25 usd     (24)( 26)  

Evend count four of the best outcoms over one month of time and so unlimettit try.s but the best four score card are counted for the win of that metal that means one best score a week 4 weeks in a month end of the month take the best score cards in time that one deposit of 25 euro,usd in every coin playeble counted on top of oneother so 1 score top 1 player best time on one 25 euro usd deposit wins that .

STORMRAIDER MEDAL.

Offcors there will be a minimum starting bet for all the same and a have to aqiumelate a x nr of usd in coins over one ouwer lets say in one ouwer your deposit cand be lower than what you depositet. Vgr gerrit

cool start 🤩

To the moon - skyrocketed with Doge by hitting 3x in a row a multiplier higher than 100x

Medal of honor - sent 100x a Doge tip to a player who lost his Shiba Inu on the field

One madel for hitting 100000x in crash game continuesly  5 or 10 times in a month 1 or 2 each and every week must

REFERRAL MASTER - Person/People with the most amount of referrals whose VIP levels are above Level 14. We got to keep more active players in our platform and reward them even more for inviting active players who could potentially invite fun players in the chatroom/s or maybe even better mods for our community! 😉 I mean, honestly, it works for both the players (even bigger bankroll!) and for the management (even more profits!) Chats are also going to be even better since we are going to have more friends in the room and BCGame will receive more publicity (hopefully from influential people). 🤤

The Luzer

this medal would be rewarded for losing over £1000 within 3 days. you lose but you bounce back. a medal to test those who want to achieve all

the name; The Luzer

I want to touch on this again. So to become svip u need to wager almost 10,000,000 usd. Are u kidding me bc game. One of the medals wager 1,000,000 usd? All I have to is the benefits better be top-notch if it takes that much to even begin to recieve them. Have weekly email drops and monthly drops do more if you even do any, chat rains. Like I know the benefactors of this "gaming" site are not dealing with empty pockets hoping for scraps because that's all it is in comparison to the big picture. I honestly feel like bc game and the ppl that represent it dont give a f@#$ about its users like bring the benefits down to reality. Can i get count who on here has seen a shitcode? I havent ever seen one ive heard if them but they are very elusive and extremely endangered. One could compare them to unicorns...? Let's do it together put it up for a vote make your users feel like we are contributing. Break some bread. Shit is kinda shitty for a lot of ppl right now put a little light in their day some pep in their step and don't just cater to the ballers wagering millions on your site. 10 million is more than a lot of ppl will ever see in their lifetime. So its pretty much guaranteed we will never get those shit codes that supposedly role out when your ship. BCGAME YOUR LOSING US! I use to spend all day on here now im lucky if I go for my free spin everyday. Which I won't even get into that fake bs. Side note - please show me when you have given away an entire bitcoin or 90% of that stuff on there.  BC you were my first and I have love for you but you are becoming a fading memory because of these things. Make me want you to be the first app I open everyday again.