BC.Game Forum - A Cryptocurrency and Gaming Community
Coco❤️sis

BC.Game Brand New Medal Event!!!

Well i wouldnt want to dilute the medals and make them too ubiquitous -- to keep them special, my idea of someone being the top #1 ranked winner overall for EACH game and EACH currency    it would be neat.

Why?   I could suck at this game and still have a chance to earn a medal even if for a moment, by choosing a least played game with a least used currency lol   then someone else will think of it, and nice little battles would happen.  They wouldnt be too easy to acquire, but wed try very hard to get them trust me.

@polaxis777

• Thanks 1

I would love to see a medal for the player who has the most referred new players to join BC.Games and will  actively play any of the 12 games.  The highest accumulated wagered amount of all the new referred players for the entire month divided by the total number of new referred players will receive a medal for (The Promoter Medal).

Example: 

* Player A has 3 referred new players (Player A1+A2=A3) 

= A1 wagered 0.5BTC + A2 wagered 0.025BTC + A3 wagered 0.7BTC 

=(0.5+0BTC.025BTC+0.7BTC)/(A1+A2+A3) = 1.225BTC/3

=0.4083 

Deposit medals
For someone who has 100 deposits to the site

مدال واریز
برای کسی که ۱۰۰ عدد واریز به سایت داشته باشه

A medal for playing 1 autobet strategy on the same seed for 24 hours without topping up or busting

A medal for sending over 100 dollars in tips to a min of 20 people.

19 minutes ago, Meyy said:

Halo semua

21 hours ago, hoof said:

21 hours ago, hoof said:

On 26/2/2021 at 13.28, imsurebabeyea58 said:

Medali, untuk yang paling aktif di situs "h dihitung", jadi Anda dapat memeriksa profil seseorang, berapa jam mereka, total situs / hari ini / mingguan, bulanan  

Kkokmmm

21 menit yang lalu, Meyy berkata:

Halo semua

21 jam yang lalu, hoof berkata:

21 jam yang lalu, hoof berkata:

Pada 26/2/2021 pukul 13.28, imsurebabeyea58 mengatakan:

Medali, untuk yang paling aktif di situs "terus dihitung", jadi Anda dapat memeriksa profil seseorang, berapa jam mereka, total situs / hari ini / mingguan, bulanan  

Kkokmmm

Specializing in gambling, arranging odds - BC Game: BC game impacts the game chain to force players to fall into hell! fuck her mother betfury money sent via bc game he can't help but say win! Damn you bitch Coco! You come up here, I fuck you as a dog🖕

greetings to all. I propose to create a medal of a limited party named for games on the platform for those who play from 1.5 years 3 degree, from 3.5 years 2 degree, from 7 years 1 degree. personalized medal. those who play at least 4 times a day. and reward them. from our project (now we are completing and launching the coin and the project) with your consent to partnership with us. we can allocate pension funds to such players. yes yes it is real. I will be glad to feedback. thank!

There should be a debugger medal, or to those players who also contribute or suggest improvements in the site.

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now