BC.Game Forum - A Cryptocurrency and Gaming Community
wisdomshot

BUY MY COCO ALGO n BOOST YOUR COCO ETH

IM  SELLING MY COCO ETH ALGORITHM  HERE IN BC GAME  THAT I COLLECT 

20 USDT  =  25$ worth of ethereum  (BASED ON THE TIME YOU SENT THE 20 USDT)   within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

44 XRP  ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 44 XRP)     =     $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 44 XRP)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

50 XLM   ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 50 XLM)   =     $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 50 XLM)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

251  DOGE    ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 251 DOGE)    =     $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 251 DOGE)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

0.123    LTC     ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 0.123 LTC)   =    $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 0.123 LTC)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

6  EOS       ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 6 EOS)   =    $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 6 EOS)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

535  TRX   ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 535 TRX)   =     $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 535 TRX)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

0.1  BSV     ( $ worth based on the time you sent the 0.1  BSV)   =      $  worth of ETHEREUM   (based on the time you sent the 0.1  BSV)  within 56 days  (25%  EXTRA PROFIT)

*** CAN ONLY ACCOMODATE  2 PERSON AT A TIME, FIRST TWO WILL BE PRIORITIZED

***LEAVE A COMMENT HERE OR KINDLY CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED

'I AM WISDOMSHOT d TRIUMPHANT RAMPANT"

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now