I have enjoyed reading through this.   When you drop a line of digested food, do you keep it around or do you flush it after a few seconds?  Personally I dont keep shit around.....       hence.....      shitcode.       Great name for it and I see the humor behind it.   Keep it up. 🙂

When someone enters it and it has been deactivated..... maybe the message should read " This shitcode has been flushed. "

Edited by ShaunHolt
  • Haha 1

The first ShitCode I claimed wasn't about my waiting in here for the code. I was only lucky to switch tabs at the right time and it was past 1 minutes after @Danny777 posted the ShitCode.

• Like 1

꧁🇲ₐᵤᵣᵢ🇹ᵤᵣₙₐ꧂

Shitcode płd

• Good Luck! 1

Shitty shitty bang bang  

“It is a historical fact that, never once, has a player asked for or demanded a [shitcode] and then received one.“---Nathan Alexander.

Never once. This is quoted from 'The Beginner's Guide to BC.Game', an article written by Nathan Alexander in the bc.game blog.

Ahhhhh, yes. The shit! "Tales from the Hood" and yes shitcode please sir.

@observe your text is the true,
but to see a new posted shitcode at the right moment is very difficult.
So i don't know the statistic how often shitcodes will post and then few minutes later is deactivated...

If anyone is waiting for a shitcode, thats a crazy project (looking at all social platform from bc for 2 weeks 24/7 to become maybe a shitcode with 0.5$)
Better the guys wager and then hit coco...

I only had answered because i was inspirated from your profile pictures 🙂
greetings

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now