14 minutes ago, Oliejuice said:

@Danny777 @BCGame_Joe

Bros, Bruns, Bree-Bras...............slide into my dms with a titty-shitty code for your boy.  A. Because I'm awesome B. Because I dont take money off the site.  Its true.  I just went through my deposit/withdrawal history and its a sad site to see from a players point of view but awesome for Coco's.  C.  I am an outstanding community member that only does magnanimous acts of the most grandiose nature.  Check my tip history last week alone.  Thats is just the icebergs nipple.  Also I only rarely cuss.............at another player but if I do it is in the most justified manor and probably defending another player from some gremlin troll being a wanker.  So thats all I got.  Whatever happens happens.  I just dont come in here ever to catch one.   Love you guys and you are doing fantastic things here at BC.

Words of a bonafide saint!! Hallelujah give this man salvation through that of a shitlink!! For you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my hand upon you!!!

Waiting to get shit links... Hope soon get it

нυѕѕαιn💞

still not..

• Like 1

нυѕѕαιn💞

I'll take 10 shitcodes please and would prefer they be in eth or doge.  Better yet, make that 12 shsitcodes and go ahead and send directly to my messages. Also, would like amount to surpass $100 - $27550.00. Good day.

Shiiit give me any little code to pm Bitmag123

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now