Can I get a shot code. I've never gotten one and think they aren't real after never seeing one for 2 years 

Danny777 please send me a code to my inbox I'm muted I've busted Everyday for 2 weeks 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, NolaBornMan1369 said:

Is a Shitty Code a possibility in the nearfuture?

Well... I was just shit on... There was a gift code in my notifications and I pressed it just to get a message saying it was deactivated... 

So please... Have a shitty day

P. S. 

This was right after the meltdown glitch today and was supposed to be a "Gift" for the inconveniences... 

Edited by NolaBornMan1369

I would like the shittiest of shitlinks please

@Danny777 can you leave a message when you issued the rewards for the new slot event. Than I can close the 'looking forward to it' for myself if I do not receive a reward for my idea's.

Posted (edited)

@Danny777 Site Maintenance Shitlink deactivated 5 minutes after I received the notification. Way to go with the “Small Gift”, Coco. 

Edited by MauriTurna
Mistook, “Site Maintenance” for “System Maintenance”.

꧁🇲ₐᵤᵣᵢ🇹ᵤᵣₙₐ꧂

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MauriTurna said:

@Danny777 System Maintenance Shitlink deactivated 5 minutes after I received the notification. Way to go with the “Small Gift”, Coco. 

The same thing happened to me... I pressed the link and a nice message came on saying that it was deactivated...

Then the message and the link disappeared... 

Edited by NolaBornMan1369

15 minutes ago, NolaBornMan1369 said:

The same thing happened to me... I pressed the link and a nice message came on saying that it was deactivated...

Then the message and the link disappeared... 

Exactly! Deactivated error message popped up and link to Shitlink disappeared afterwards.

꧁🇲ₐᵤᵣᵢ🇹ᵤᵣₙₐ꧂

8 hours ago, TheOri2013 said:

почему коды действуют только 1 минуту? 😢

они сразу выходят деактевированые.

прождал всю ночь,за 5 секунд до рола взяли и выкинули,паука не прожать связь потеряна,играешь в игру связь потеряна после восстановления на балансе 0  о какой справедливости может идти речь.почему нельзя отелючить все пока не починят.теперь я остался буквально с голой жопой спасибо разработчикам.

2 day no shit code 

can i please get a shitcode or sweetcode?