past me again

Again please

Wow so each code can only.be used.once! No fucking wonder they r so impossible thanks bc good looking out let's offer 2 codes every 24 hours.for the ho we many users? And how much money have we all put into this bull shit and this is the love we get in return? I got an idea let's all take all the money we would deposit in a month and start our own site I bet we could do it I know I gamble away hundreds a day sometimes so.after a month it ads up. Ok thats probably really difficult to do but I feel like we need to revolt change doesn't come from ppl sitting around waiting for it and without us this site would not exist they need us not the other way around... bc think about that honestly it's why I rarely come here anymore because there isn't really any incentives unless.im going to spend millions and become svip but ya right 

On 2/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, Danny777 said:

Welcome to ShitCorner.

This is the place where you can ask for shitlinks/shitcodes. It will be dropped on random basis, at random times.

Do check forum everyday and keep an  eye, you might find a shitcode waiting for you.😉

Good luck!

Note: Do use the code as soon as you find one, dont wait for anyone 😛

Please send shit link for me

On 2/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, Danny777 said:

Welcome to ShitCorner.

This is the place where you can ask for shitlinks/shitcodes. It will be dropped on random basis, at random times.

Do check forum everyday and keep an  eye, you might find a shitcode waiting for you.😉

Good luck!

Note: Do use the code as soon as you find one, dont wait for anyone 😛

How many dollars can I find?

Never able to catch anything seriously anoying especially since I bet 50k a week here with shite benefits. 

18 minutes ago, Jakestr said:

Wow so each code can only.be used.once! No fucking wonder they r so impossible thanks bc good looking out let's offer 2 codes every 24 hours.for the ho we many users? And how much money have we all put into this bull shit and this is the love we get in return? I got an idea let's all take all the money we would deposit in a month and start our own site I bet we could do it I know I gamble away hundreds a day sometimes so.after a month it ads up. Ok thats probably really difficult to do but I feel like we need to revolt change doesn't come from ppl sitting around waiting for it and without us this site would not exist they need us not the other way around... bc think about that honestly it's why I rarely come here anymore because there isn't really any incentives unless.im going to spend millions and become svip but ya right 

Totally agree, we all have to agree and not deposit anything for at least 1 month. Let them see that without us they cannot continue.

Who signs up?

Just now, BabyGood said:

Totally agree, we all have to agree and not deposit anything for at least 1 month. Let them see that without us they cannot continue.

Who signs up?

Negative 

2 minutes ago, Nevercr4sh said:

Negative 

Of course, those who keep gambling are cowards who keep spending and then don't get any gifts.

6 minutes ago, Nevercr4sh said:

Negative 

When you spend everything that I spent and do not get any reward or valuation from the admins, then you will think otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Hitsixnine69 said:

Nunca pude atrapar nada seriamente molesto, especialmente porque apuesto 50 mil a la semana aquí con beneficios de mierda. 

let's leave all the strong gambling for several weeks.

I bet 26,000 usd per week and you know that I get a reward per week of 20 dollars. Isn't that ridiculous?

If you want to finish like me, ok go ahead and continue without being valued.

god damnit

Don't expect anything from this place. Here you only get losses and not gains. Also, the winnings for bets are ridiculous, they only give you bonuses of 0.01% of what you bet per week.

With the 468478.515333 usd that I have bet, for bc game, I have not obtained even 100 usd of reward in shitcodes

21 hours ago, CraftyCrypto85 said:

dont think anyone has

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

Also whenever I ask for shitcodes, they tell me that there are never shitcodes available, that is the value that bc game has for great players.

Expect nothing good from this shitty place that just steal our money.

Here I retire, it is over for my bc game, I will not continue to allow money to be stolen from me in exchange for any result, whoever wants to continue contributing to their money being stolen is their problem, but I'm sure intelligent people, they will leave bc game of their lives like me.

8 minutes ago, BabyGood said:

Also whenever I ask for shitcodes, they tell me that there are never shitcodes available, that is the value that bc game has for great players.

Expect nothing good from this shitty place that just steal our money.

Here I retire, it is over for my bc game, I will not continue to allow money to be stolen from me in exchange for any result, whoever wants to continue contributing to their money being stolen is their problem, but I'm sure intelligent people, they will leave bc game of their lives like me.

ya gotta ask a lot lel

1 minute ago, FFIsOn said:

ya gotta ask a lot lel

Of course, you always have to claim your rights!

right

2 minutes ago, FFIsOn said:

derecho

Sure right! If you bet 26000 usd per week and in order to obtain a 1% profit that would be 260 usd, you get 0.01% which is 26 usd. What do you say to that? You are not in your right to request shitcodes?

preach to the choir lol

We must protest! At least one person who bets more than 10,000 usd per week and gets losses, to get 1% of the bet as shitcode. And here it is not so!