On 6/21/2021 at 4:03 AM, Owtogetcha said:

Miss it this time

6 hours ago, Rarorglada said:

like all adults and believe in fairy tales. there are no codes here. they are published already empty. yesterday after the codes were published less than 32 seconds have passed and they are already empty. have pigeons in mind.

Well you are competing against a bunch of degenerate gamblers who are so broke they metaphorically have to jerk the dog off just to feed the cats think Tyrone Biggums 5 oclock free crack giveaway and that's the level of competition you are up against. 

By the way, i got code yesterday because im here for code activation, not for begging

wer waiting for your shitcode sir @Danny777

17 minutes ago, Stay_Trippy said:

By the way, i got code yesterday because im here for code activation, not for begging

This is a flat out lie you are no seasoned degenerate with statistics like that, I don't like giving away all my secrets but tips are for free  when its code time instead of calling the begger retard just abbreviate it to rtard and you just slashed half a second off your time Your Welcome

2 minutes ago, Uglybob said:

This is a flat out lie you are no seasoned degenerate with statistics like that, I don't like giving away all my secrets but tips are for free  when its code time instead of calling the begger retard just abbreviate it to rtard and you just slashed half a second off your time Your Welcome

U got time for crying here, so who is loser ?

Lets just waiting for code, why we are so mad people? Let the Danny speak

Both you two stop that fukng nonsense lmao you both are griwn ups dont act like you were 7-8yo

1 minute ago, Uglybob said:

I am not crying I am joking around. And that sentence does not make sense but I am not going call you names like retard

Sorry for misunderstanding man. 

5 minutes ago, Uglybob said:

I am not crying I am joking around. And that sentence does not make sense but I am not going call you names like retard

6 minutes ago, Stay_Trippy said:

Lets just waiting for code, why we are so mad people? Let the Danny speak

OMG, 2 Young boys, if you want cry go  mom and cry on he hands,  

It seems Nothing to catch here this time. I think Danny post codes tomorrow's morning. Good luck to all. Im going for deposite

1 minute ago, GromZip said:

OMG, 2 Young boys, if you want cry go  mom and cry on he hands,  

Ok ok 59dolla wagger boss. As you wish lol

1 minute ago, Uglybob said:

haha imagine an illiterate adult  that likes to type insults on a public forum

At last we found man from your metaphors, i wish u catch many codes. U can add me as friend for mutual assistance sometimes. Im always glad to help of i have some

2 minutes ago, cristo said:

Hell people fight for 0.40 cents

So you wont come after for this shitlink code? Then thats minus 1 foryah 😂

I have been here for a long time, and for a very long time I have watched how you are ready to give everything for material things, even yourself. You have apparently forgotten that thought is the focused energy of creation. You get exactly what you project by the quality of your thoughts and actions. All physical life is a masterly Game played by the One Infinite Creator in order to forget Who He Is and learn to remember, thus experiencing and knowing Himself as the Creator, in the most remote individual sparks of All Existence. You are Divine Souls, sparks of the One Infinite Creator. Remember!!!!!! that we are all playing a great ancient game here, in which we have all agreed to forget who we really are, in order to remember, to know each other again and to comprehend that we are One and that All Life is One.And you are ready to tear off the heads of your own kind.and you call yourself intelligent beings,......