4 hours ago, Superbozy said:

I hate to say it about this crash game because I like it but it’s almost scammish. Unless the mf just recognizes me or something fuck. Literally wiping out the entire room of players “consecutively” 1.00x 1.00x 1.02x 1.00x 1.09x 1.02x 2.19x wtf!  That alone fuqn make bank for the game and nobody shad a chance.. but mysteriously the very VERy first time I skip.. mf goes to 100-400x… bullshit. Either I have a direct curse of bad luck, or the system is rigged for to “NOT” allow me to win purposely by some matrix government fucking wtvr. Who the fuq knows. It’s just “impossible” for me to be successful or fortunate by any means. It can’t be coincidence that no matter how many times I play. I can’t catch a ride to 100x. It only goes up, if I’m not in the game. Unbelievable.

Here is a tip that will garuntee you win Crash over 100+. Set the auto tool to cash out at 100 and the walk out of the room and don't look at the game. This is how I've won over 1000 quite a few times 

14 minutes ago, Top_Defi said:

Here is a tip that will garuntee you win Crash over 100+. Set the auto tool to cash out at 100 and the walk out of the room and don't look at the game. This is how I've won over 1000 quite a few times 

Oh yeah? So I set it to auto cash out? Because I won’t be “physically” in the room to stop it🤦‍♂️ (Fail)

1 minute ago, Superbozy said:

Oh yeah? So I set it to auto cash out? Because I won’t be “physically” in the room to stop it🤦‍♂️ (Fail)

thats why you'll stay a noob.

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

1 minute ago, Jhynocyde said:

No.. I get what ur saying. It’s on a level of the law of attraction in a way. Except I can just here as normal and reverse. Hope to lose expect a loss but have an unfortunate win. At this point, Idgaf about winning anymore. I give up and accepted my way of life and my luck. Also… haven’t u heard the news?? The internet has Gag order in Canada. USA next and UK. We are about to lose the internet entirely. What’s the point….

31 minutes ago, Top_Defi said:

Oh hold up…. I didn’t know there was an auto cash out for real!! Wtf… thanks for the tip. I never paid attention to that.👍

17 minutes ago, Jhynocyde said:

Wait.. u not even the same guy I was talking to. Wtf u come from? 😑 I appreciate you butting in just to ridicule someone but you could have actually kept that comment to yourself. (It was really unnecessary.) The world is going through enough already bruh. We don’t need more haters and name calling. I mean.. if I wanted any lip from  you, I would just simple jiggle my zipper.😏

2 minutes ago, Superbozy said:

Wait.. u not even the same guy I was talking to. Wtf u come from? 😑 I appreciate you butting in just to ridicule someone but you could have actually kept that comment to yourself. (It was really unnecessary.) The world is going through enough already bruh. We don’t need more haters and name calling. I mean.. if I wanted any lip from  you, I would just simple jiggle my zipper.😏

yikes, didnt know u were gay, im outtie

its #shit Thursday, lets go

$[BCGAME-16ETAK2ENBUQ4ZUT153QC285QJ7XPSNJSH]$
$[BCGAME-163QOCQQHEPXJCTKFXTHJQBUNCP5WZGWJW]$
$[BCGAME-1AF7JFYJ7UQJRI7CQE1BQEY8GWLP95FOAE]$
$[BCGAME-15RFY8CRXVYJH6OVJTIVAQCK25F8KYYKJ3]$
$[BCGAME-19YE59NM1YQG12T7H9YECO5BFDY3D4GCTU]$
$[BCGAME-15WH3EMBCNS3KXHYX3K6ZO97SCV6MVISBZ]$
$[BCGAME-163TEFPB1GXXHYJUAWZA85USRD7AVFHQAW]$

0.49 ENJ! Thank you! Danny777

No luck 

useless after 1 minute? wtf is the point?

35 minutes ago, Superbozy said:

Dude don’t message me anymore. Don’t u got a beheading to go to? Retard

Cry me a river fagboy sensitive lil cock sucker arent u

Dude one person maybe gets these, it’s always deactivated wtf. This shit is offensive I swear to god. 

Danny777 u be on some bs man. What the fuck, does anyone ever get to use the shitcodes? I don’t think they do. This is damn right offensive. Come on BC u guys gotta let a motherfucker try one out once in a while 

10 hours ago, Jhynocyde said:

yikes, didnt know u were gay, im going to finger my asshole now while my jihad buddies teabag my fat ass throat

😲

Please hit me with a shitcode. In the name of Coco and all things that are crypto. 

43 minutes ago, TrumpTight said:

Please hit me with a shitcode. In the name of Coco and all things that are crypto. 

44 minutes ago, TrumpTight said: