On 6/24/2021 at 11:44 AM, TalibansRus said:

😲

Fuck u sand niggers, i'd slit ur throat right now if i could.

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

Been losing a lot this past few weeks any help with shitcodes please thank you

hoping admins and mods can be considerate to those who diligently made it through deposits lol.

Been making deposits every week in order to have some fun playing my favorite games but sadly getting no good wins hopefully I get cut a break soon the help is much needed hope everybody gets some descent luck this week good luck all 

1 minute ago, givemethemoney said:

Been making deposits every week in order to have some fun playing my favorite games but sadly getting no good wins hopefully I get cut a break soon the help is much needed hope everybody gets some descent luck this week good luck all 

hahaha feel yq

1 minute ago, FLYHIGH said:

hahaha feel yq

Ya the games been doing more taking then giving lately been feeling kinda punked lol so I’m way over do for a good payday fingers crossed

5 minutes ago, givemethemoney said:

Ya the games been doing more taking then giving lately been feeling kinda punked lol so I’m way over do for a good payday fingers crossed

Funny enough, the losses wouldn't make you quit. Lol. 

꧁🇲ₐᵤᵣᵢ🇹ᵤᵣₙₐ꧂

3 minutes ago, MauriTurna said:

Funny enough, the losses wouldn't make you quit. Lol. 

Ya I suppose so but when you play mainly just for fun the wins are just an extra bonus besides never been a quitter 

2 hours ago, givemethemoney said:

haha ive win huge like big ones. but i think the system detects that i have been tipping alot of people more than the min tip amt and by the time im gonna play again, coco will just take it all lol  😂 hqhah if you see my transaction i have way more tip transaction than withdrawal HAHA 😂 and still we dont mind. i still keep on depositing and looking forward to create another hype in the Filipino room.

ADMINS AND MODS MUST APPRECIATE PEOPLE LIKE US CAUSE IT HELPS THE COMMUNITY STAY IN THE PLATFORM LONGER.

even the daily spin doesnt give you that much anymore unlike before. i prerer the daily tasks before as well.

trend now for those who begs tip is they will send you min amt and will ask 10x of the amount (diff token) haha

10 hours ago, Jhynocyde said:

Fuck u sand niggers, i'd slit ur throat right now if i could.

You look very middle eastern sir. Why the self hate? Touched as a child?

1 hour ago, xuanbinhnguyen said:

I want to  check if the position win or not?

For example: I am on the third lose position, and i need a script to process 
if it win, i will do A

if it lose, i will do B

please who can help me, thanks

wrong topic/category