$[BCGAME-1AE4CSUZHVSWSQAKCRG2BKGWP3FAW9ND5Z]$
$[BCGAME-121VWKKHEE4HFYJP13T2AYBNCBUHRKBA9]$
$[BCGAME-16EUZH79ISUX74NZKB7S8Q1HLJO7TL78K8]$
$[BCGAME-162OUPZPSDITZQXKRDK5YGXPXERMRBPFTR]$
$[BCGAME-133SDYMEWPEXG49BDZ4WPJCH8RPMSJXV6]$
$[BCGAME-1A8RKWWCFGXYCQFX9LBRJHDRL1B43X691P]$
$[BCGAME-127WUN9SEN73DMSFUNPGVNEU53OQ3PT6Y]$

wtfff 10seg

Awts the codes are being deactivated in 2mins. I always visit here but the shitcodes are limited to less than 10 players 

Edited by Bubbles00

Real talk, what’s the point of shitcodes? From what I’ve seen, u have literally 30 seconds to copy and enter otherwise it’ll be deactivated. I can’t understand why u make it so hard to use them. I hear they’re only worth about &0.50. With all the players u have why make them so hard for us to use?!

1 hour ago, TrumpTight said:

Real talk, what’s the point of shitcodes? From what I’ve seen, u have literally 30 seconds to copy and enter otherwise it’ll be deactivated. I can’t understand why u make it so hard to use them. I hear they’re only worth about &0.50. With all the players u have why make them so hard for us to use?!

It’s first come first serve, obviously peeps sit here and wait for them. Now the only thing that would not be cool is if people are getting more than one code at a time. You know being a greedy fuck and not thinking bout the next person. They should make it so you can only use a shit code every 30 minutes or something. Anyways you know what I hate more than these shit codes is people begging in chat room they act like you owe them or something because they see you winning. 

4 hours ago, TrumpTight said:

On 2/24/2021 at 4:02 PM, Danny777 said:

Welcome to ShitCorner.

This is the place where you can ask for shitlinks/shitcodes. It will be dropped on random basis, at random times.

Do check forum everyday and keep an  eye, you might find a shitcode waiting for you.😉

Good luck!

Note: Do use the code as soon as you find one, dont wait for anyone 😛

꧁🇲ₐᵤᵣᵢ🇹ᵤᵣₙₐ꧂

/user @Daddycade423  

hello and Goodluck players!

Edited by Daddycade423

Smell the Stifledness Aroma of the next round of ShitCodes

Awwwhh SHIT!

Nah I just farted