@Danny777man I'm serious bro, this is some straight bullshit. man I have been waiting here day after day after day today for three straight hours. then I'm the first one to see it post and the code is deactivated before I had time to copy and paste it. the first person and it was deactivated. come the fuck on man , this shit is fucked up. I'm really starting to feel some type of way about this shit. it's disrespectful. why even have the fucking things if you're gonna do us like this? do u guys think it's funny? man what the fuck?!

yeah playing with someones mind is a sure way to make them stay away, your just posting the same old codes. i have a level 31 account for sale as of NOW.

@Danny777 stop deactivating codes so fast or everyone will quit your site, it isnt fun or fair. today the codes were deactivated in 20 seconds and no one is gonna stick around for that kinda bullshit

On 2/24/2021 at 4:02 PM, Danny777 said:

Welcome to ShitCorner.

This is the place where you can ask for shitlinks/shitcodes. It will be dropped on random basis, at random times.

Do check forum everyday and keep an  eye, you might find a shitcode waiting for you.😉

Good luck!

Note: Do use the code as soon as you find one, dont wait for anyone 😛

Drop one while we got a lot of active members online danny chances are no one will get it in time

You people are complaining about free money. Danny is just fucking with people, that's all. He's giving money away, too, so I don't even mind it's pretty damn funny in my eyes.

12 hours ago, TimeIsMoney said:

yeah playing with someones mind is a sure way to make them stay away, your just posting the same old codes. i have a level 31 account for sale as of NOW.

Who is willing to buy accounts? 

all this is brain fucking