only 1 person can claim it and then they are all gone?

because I wasn't that late... It's only been like 15 minutes and I wasn entering codes at 5 minutes after it dropped.....

38 minutes ago, Jhynocyde said:

I got 9.3 bcd on one of them, thx 

You know, someone once said, “Perfect defines nothing in this universe and the next.” Hmmm. 

꧁🇲ₐᵤᵣᵢ🇹ᵤᵣₙₐ꧂

On 2/24/2021 at 10:02 AM, Danny777 said:

Welcome to ShitCorner.

This is the place where you can ask for shitlinks/shitcodes. It will be dropped on random basis, at random times.

Do check forum everyday and keep an  eye, you might find a shitcode waiting for you.😉

Good luck!

Note: Do use the code as soon as you find one, dont wait for anyone 😛

Shitcodes please

bin neu hier kann mir einer helfen?

shittycode please. Danny

würde auch gern einen haben wollen bin neu hier!

Hi everyone I'm here to help you all out. It seems many of you are waiting on a shitcode, so I'm going to tell you a much easier method of acquiring funds in your account. It's very simple: DEPOSIT! Do this and good luck!

3 minutes ago, WhySoCereal said:

Hallo zusammen, ich bin hier, um euch allen zu helfen. Es scheint, dass viele von Ihnen auf einen Scheißcode warten, also werde ich Ihnen eine viel einfachere Methode nennen, um Geld auf Ihrem Konto zu erwerben. Ganz einfach: EINZAHLUNG! Tun Sie dies und viel Glück!

Hallo kannst du mir vielleich ein tipp schicken ? wäre super bin recht neu hier 3 tage!

46 minutes ago, xXMorvennaxX said:

Hallo kannst du mir vielleich ein tipp schicken ? wäre super bin recht neu hier 3 tage!

At this time I am unable to tip you, however in the future perhaps I can. I simply do not have the funds. I wish I could, friend, and if I can in the future I certainly will. Good luck!

1 minute ago, WhySoCereal said:

Derzeit kann ich Ihnen kein Trinkgeld geben, aber in Zukunft vielleicht. Mir fehlen einfach die Mittel. Ich wünschte, ich könnte, mein Freund, und wenn ich es in Zukunft kann, werde ich es sicherlich tun. Viel Glück!

sehr schade aber danke!

Please sitcode me

What is the rendom time