Im sure as Admin..Bro Danny has ready for several language around the globe.. Heee.. 

Welp got muted didn't win anything on anything lost over 100$ in the last 3 days and have to wait 24 hours for my 10$ deposit that's gonna cost 12$ in fees to transfer. Let's see if I can fail at getting a shit code to

For now just play using JB coin got from spin..cool..someday will get it..patience..

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xpker4lifex7 said:

Welp got muted didn't win anything on anything lost over 100$ in the last 3 days and have to wait 24 hours for my 10$ deposit that's gonna cost 12$ in fees to transfer. Let's see if I can fail at getting a shit code to

Since it's been about 60min since you posted this,..... CONGRATULATIONS you failed here as well It seems but it's exactly what you predicted so carry on   @xpker4lifex7or should I say "psychic" at least you've developed (ESP) through this so it's not a total loss😉

Edited by LurkingClass1

I'm never going to get a shit code so, whatever I give up. Not worth hunting for if you cant even redeem it when you do find one just wasting my time

Shitcode a day keeps the troubles at bay

$[BCGAME-136TJMZR29KYTQLXBZOYBMPS8KPKN3FAJ]$
$[BCGAME-15SL3WDHVSH2DZZMC55KKZVXQPN818EBOO]$
$[BCGAME-15XDVTEAAJEXKFEA1FEQXRSXSBPQ5A2G1H]$
$[BCGAME-15AQVPOZR83BDQRREDLMPCBFAAGPXRQXHF]$
$[BCGAME-132DJ5MBEYZXETKTVKFPMKD8NWWI4RM9C]$
$[BCGAME-12AYBREXLSDA8XU7QWFMGHEKYEGRF1JFP]$
$[BCGAME-15PRM6TPU4L53GZ15XAFU5PJKT6EFDLP5I]$
$[BCGAME-1697HB8NGRB4XWSRE4UF9Q4DTG3QNHCQ6D]$
$[BCGAME-1ZMQYTOQZXMBKEQWYTU5YTM15QW37X1T]$

All deactivated... wow

Thank you 😊

Play thousands of dollars........ Here... Here's a MAYBE 6¢.....just gotta catch em before deactivated right.?  I'm retiring BC..... 

Missed it again..oh my..long waiting.. Then shitcode comes while break for lunch..im unlucky!.. Keep and keep waiting! 

bora solta o preso delegado

I'll wait for the shitcode now .. after going offline for a while .. maybe the admin badtrip will put the shitcode