Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2021 at 5:47 PM, Lauralouie28 said:

Shitcod please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I fell asleep 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Danny777 I suck with my time you're too quick lol but thanks anyways. Good luck everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its fresh week, lets have shitcodes

$[BCGAME-1352KJG4YKT2P2PUNEOVB7Q9RTTBCZ1U2]$
$[BCGAME-19S1UGC9RGXSS61SWNR1R4SYD4AFL4AHKA]$
$[BCGAME-16DRGFNBVSYF53SYABHRGBJ9GKZYWQ7WB9]$
$[BCGAME-19RUUPEC1WXQC6KSBFMBYTVWYKI4V8BVXE]$
$[BCGAME-1698V4VQSMKWCAEDMGYNBZGC1WSQZYS3HR]$
$[BCGAME-169DVDCAAVZSCEVBBNTQULDJL2JWCBFM8P]$
$[BCGAME-16EUZ4586VYKO2V4GJTKTRNVMWU3ZBG3IC]$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for 115 BTT @Danny777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice btt 2 days in a row thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf same deativated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

its fresh week, lets have shitcodes

$[BCGAME-1352KJG4YKT2P2PUNEOVB7Q9RTTBCZ1U2]$
$[BCGAME-19S1UGC9RGXSS61SWNR1R4SYD4AFL4AHKA]$
$[BCGAME-16DRGFNBVSYF53SYABHRGBJ9GKZYWQ7WB9]$
$[BCGAME-19RUUPEC1WXQC6KSBFMBYTVWYKI4V8BVXE]$
$[BCGAME-1698V4VQSMKWCAEDMGYNBZGC1WSQZYS3HR]$
$[BCGAME-169DVDCAAVZSCEVBBNTQULDJL2JWCBFM8P]$
$[BCGAME-16EUZ4586VYKO2V4GJTKTRNVMWU3ZBG3IC]$

thanks budz i got 1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

its fresh week, lets have shitcodes

$[BCGAME-1352KJG4YKT2P2PUNEOVB7Q9RTTBCZ1U2]$
$[BCGAME-19S1UGC9RGXSS61SWNR1R4SYD4AFL4AHKA]$
$[BCGAME-16DRGFNBVSYF53SYABHRGBJ9GKZYWQ7WB9]$
$[BCGAME-19RUUPEC1WXQC6KSBFMBYTVWYKI4V8BVXE]$
$[BCGAME-1698V4VQSMKWCAEDMGYNBZGC1WSQZYS3HR]$
$[BCGAME-169DVDCAAVZSCEVBBNTQULDJL2JWCBFM8P]$
$[BCGAME-16EUZ4586VYKO2V4GJTKTRNVMWU3ZBG3IC]$

Man they went to fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, observe said:

You know damn well I'm in line for doge prize on that new slots event. i spent two hours typing and proofreading that shit for you. You can't jump over old loyalty to try and pick up new loyalty, that's a good way to kill off long-term repeat business. @Danny777 

Those prizes have been given away to top suggestions, within 72hrs after the event ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Danny are we getting shitty tonight? XD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Dannny Broo  got some codes coming or any shit links ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are always deactivated I've been playing here for 3 years now and never once have gotten one that wasnt deactivated it's a crock of shit really, worthless promotion if 98 percent of patrons cant even get the bonus....poor way to sell yourself and want your patrons to return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Danny777 said:

Those prizes have been given away to top suggestions, within 72hrs after the event ended.

it's whatever. i was so sure all this time that i had it in the bag... but looking back through all the other posts, i see now that i am just a small-fry in the big chili-dog world...

Oh well. I'll just go play in traffic now. 

😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2021 at 9:26 PM, Danny777 said:

Folks , KEEP IT CIVIL HERE, no fighting and abusing/insulting one another

💪💪


Drewew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jessica Milan said:

They are always deactivated I've been playing here for 3 years now and never once have gotten one that wasnt deactivated it's a crock of shit really, worthless promotion if 98 percent of patrons cant even get the bonus....poor way to sell yourself and want your patrons to return

Well said 👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, you are so right! They're the biggest bunch of loser assholes! They don't care about their players. They think the shit license they just acquired makes them so legit. It's not! I looked it up. It may make them legal to some degree but it's a complete shit license that doesn't amount to anything and take nothing to get! They're a bunch of lower asshole sneak thieves.  They take their platform and shove up their asses!!!

Edited by HighRoller85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Danny777

And Danny777, when are you going to realize people aren't dumb to lies and bullcrap you put out there. These shitcodes are complete crap! It's all FALSE ADVERTISING! So do us all a favor and be truthful for once in your parasitic life and BE FAIR to everyone. You're not exactly the most well liked person here ya know. But hey, change your ways and maybe that might turn around. Especially since u muted me like an asshole and accused me of putting out a post called Some mods need to be banned thay I DIDNT EVEN POST! Look at the author to it smart one! I love how you look for scapegoats. That just shows everyone really the ugly and disgusting person you are. And you better look at it and make a correction! I can just keep making profiles you know and keep making posts like this until you do.

Edited by HighRoller85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow man shitcode, I hope I got atleast 1 time @Danny777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting of Danny777

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HighRoller85 said:

@Danny777

And Danny777, when are you going to realize people aren't dumb to lies and bullcrap you put out there. These shitcodes are complete crap! It's all FALSE ADVERTISING! So do us all a favor and be truthful for once in your parasitic life and BE FAIR to everyone. You're not exactly the most well liked person here ya know. But hey, change your ways and maybe that might turn around. Especially since u muted me like an asshole and accused me of putting out a post called Some mods need to be banned thay I DIDNT EVEN POST! Look at the author to it smart one! I love how you look for scapegoats. That just shows everyone really the ugly and disgusting person you are. And you better look at it and make a correction! I can just keep making profiles you know and keep making posts like this until you do.

You're a high roller you don't need the .50 USD code!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...