2 minutes ago, REvigger77 said:

🌺🥀Aimee🥀🌺👎Uhm excuse me but you're severely mistaken with assuming I had any sort of tone at all behind the wording I used... foreal you're trying to make it out like I said 'THESE people' vs 'these people's or should I have said 'the codes now are much nicer than they were earlier on' in order for you not to jump to some weird overly defensive bullshit assumption that I was in any way being judgemental of players on here. Get real and get out of my face yo

если завтра коды будут лучше чем седня ты тоже вонь поднимешь? скажи спасибо что они есть

2 minutes ago, pomogator said:

если завтра коды будут лучше чем седня ты тоже вонь поднимешь? скажи спасибо что они есть

Always bro lol and will do

@REvigger77okay peace ✌️ and let's just gamble to WIN ✌️. Sorry 🙂 BTT is like 3x the value of TRTL

Posted (edited)

@star881156 that’s not the question that u should be asking. The question U need the answer to is how long the code stays activated for. 
a word of advice... turn on all notifications and keep a computer screen on ur emails 24/7 bc these MF ers are fast . 

Edited by _jj_

74D7ACC2-8F52-40AC-94DC-C32DFC214034.jpeg

1EC138F7-D431-48F0-9C5D-B8BC09B0D64F.png

10 minutes ago, _jj_ said:

@star881156 that’s not the question that u should be asking. The question U need the answer to is how long the code stays activated for. 
a word of advice... turn on all notifications and keep a computer screen on ur emails 24/7 bc these MF ers are fast . 

That’s an understatement LOL. It’s like they are gone within milliseconds after they appear 🤯. I’ve pretty much given up. I check once in awhile; about as much chance of catching one as me winning a shit ton of money LMAO. 

On 2/24/2021 at 8:47 PM, Danny777 said:

Welcome to ShitCorner.

This is the place where you can ask for shitlinks/shitcodes. It will be dropped on random basis, at random times.

Do check forum everyday and keep an  eye, you might find a shitcode waiting for you.😉

Good luck!

Note: Do use the code as soon as you find one, dont wait for anyone 😛

Shit code please? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sachin Tamang said:

Shit code please? 

I’m asking for one 😂😂😂😉

Well THAT didn’t quote quite right.... kinda doesn’t even make sense as is 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂

Edited by BeaniesAhma
Duh

Hi, would be great to get one,  thanks 😘

Hi shitcorner topic provider

Are waiting for your new code long times

Anyway, please send new shitlink

Thanks 

dam i  got to go been in here for 3 hours waiting now im leaving and i know the codes going to come out.

Wow. I got blocked from the game chat for some reason. People in there begging for money, talking nasty stuff all the time (doesn’t bother me at all, I’m just saying), and I get blocked for no reason with no warning. Oh well, I don’t need to spend anymore money here anyway. 
Nice knowing most of you, good luck & take care.