Sign in to follow this  
ITzCookiEs

In a pretty bad situation.

So, I've definitely put myself in a predicament. I'm in the process of going thru a civil court case with my ex employer, got wrongfully terminated because of some shenanigans. Basically called him out for messing up on payroll and only going after me for overpayment, when I know that nearly everyone else was underpaid. Asked for employee docs and my time records, which caused the firing. Prior to this I took a loan to consolidate my debt, and a credit booster loan to boost my sub 600 credit score. I've had to sell all my stocks and I used the last 1,000 I had to try and "win" the rest of what I  had to cover. I now have about 10 bucks to my name, an ebay account that is -2500 from a dispute that went towards the powersellers favor, and about -10,000 from loans/credit card debt. I've almost given up all hope. Doing what I thought was "right" by standing up to my bosses shady practice steered me into a path that spiraled out of control leading to constant rage induced sessions of hilo. So here i am, begging for some help. No shame in my game at this point. 

Please, I didn't want to resort to this but I have no other option aside from bankruptcy i guess? 

15AL7BKR5GmwvmKHtiXLhfLQ2BwupLhJEr   is my BTC wallet on here. any kind of help won't go towards gambling at this point I just need something to bring me out of this shitty place I've put myself in. I'm so terrible at walking away in gambling environments =/

Thanks for taking some time to read this, and if you end up helping out; I'll pay it forward in some way.  Take care 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this