Sign in to follow this  
Saberon

Getting Mightily Fucked Off with BC

Posted (edited)

I am getting pretty pissed off with BC. I have leveled multiple times in the past couple of weeks, I chat in the chat room everytime I log in, and multiple times a day, I reckon I w had ONE bloody rain this week some pissy 0.00004 LTC.

I have deposited thousands, I have received 1 fucking Tron on the wheel in over a month, probably 1-2 Turtle wedges and I spin daily.

My partner, who I tip, which is my motherfucking right, as it's my fucking crypto, tipped when I deposit! I tip him 0.1 bnb, he wins, withdraws excitedly, you had his withdrawl audited for abuse of tips!

So I had to take back because you refused to let him withdraw. Nevermind the purple VIPs abusing tipping.

You've lost a player there he now, he  doesn't want to deposit or be tipped because he fears you will hold his crypto and won't allow him to withdraw. Go you.

Egyptian Slots is a sinkhole which NEVER pays now needs addressing before you land up on Obtaining Financial Advantage through Deception charges. You are not immutable.

Your algorithm which you claim is fair, ignores seed changes. The wheels motions and hits betray you. I play that alot as you can see in my profile.

You only allow a small window of hits a day and then will wipe out any deposits for hours until it opens again. That's not Provably, that's outright deception.

Your recharge is a fucking joke too. I wagered 23k last week alone. Yay to $11 USD and 20c an hour/$3 a day. Not once built it to a withdrawal amount. 

Horribly disenchanted by your lack of respect and courtesy lately and your allowance of shitkicker duplicate profiles who probably only deposit the minimum to gain access to the chat to beg and double repeat in chat and harass us in chat, and in private, even with the options to reject private messages active. 

Pick your game up and start fucking looking after your VIPs better and stop bullying low levels which a monkey would know are partner profiles to higher VIP players if they keep receiving tips and love hearts and other cute shit in private.

You are becoming a fucking disgrace.

* Edit: Just received 0.16 CRO rain yeeet 🙄 

Edited by Saberon

recharge shouldn't be a surprise, it's very standard and you should be able to tell how much you will get.  It gives you around 0.15-0.25% of your wagered amount back between the bulk initial pay and daily pay. The higher level you are the more you get.

Im A platinum VIP with 1.8M wager and im not playing anymore in here. how they takecare of VIP benefits is the worst compared to stake and roobet. it lacks in many aspect. and the games is noticeably has less provability of winning. it doesnt feel right the lost streak. well i guess they will just find another players to milk. 

imoutahere😂

• Like 1

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this