csw46

Loan needed to unlock BCD

I hate asking for this, begging isn't really my style. However...

I've got almost $1900 in locked BCD that was acquired when I was working. But now I've got an injury to my right (dominant) arm. I can't move the arm without severe pain, and I won't be able to return to work until I've done a few weeks (or possibly months) of physical therapy. I really need to unlock that BCD to keep myself afloat.

I figure I'll just do some auto-dice grinding or wheel, something like that where I can keep from losing too much too quickly (I have a system of increasing my bet enough on a loss so that the next hit will make back what I've lost and then some.)

I've been trying to do it using dust from the daily spins and rains/coin drops when I manager to get them, but it's not enough to unlock the BCD in the next decade or so, especially since it's not enough to ride out a bad run with the RNG.

If someone could loan me enough to unlock a decent amount of BCD, I will pay back with 10% interest as soon as that amount is unlocked.

Thank you.

bcd.jpg

8 hours ago, MauriTurna said:

Witam i zapraszam do TipCorner

Tutaj możesz poprosić o WSKAZÓWKI, wykonując drobne zadania. 

Reaguj na mój post kwalifikuje Cię do napiwku. 

10 minutes ago, donGibon-1 said:

Um, if I understand Google Translate right, there's a post somewhere I should react to?

5 minutes ago, Yung50 said:

I followed as instructed but it says you can't receive messages?

Just now, Yung50 said:

Shitty Sunday....!! 

10 💙 And Unlock 🔓 Double Shitlink 

Note:Shitlink Expires in few seconds so stay tuned 

Good Luck🍀 Guys 

Let's Go.....!!!! 

LOL I can't react any more today because I misunderstood the instructions on another post and went on a huge spree, but I'm replying.

lets go

You poor thing... Don't let these ass hats lead you down the garden path. The social crypto gambling scene is rife with time-wasters, fast talkers , swindlers, bamboozlers, hoodwinkers, cock-teasers, hackers, crackers, extortionists, catfishers, blackmailers, black-femailers,  and yes, even transsexuals. Best advice? don't trust anyone, learn by observation and not interaction. Otherwise you will miss prizes and activities that aren't 100% fluff.

5 hours ago, csw46 said:

LOL I can't react any more today because I misunderstood the instructions on another post and went on a huge spree, but I'm replying.

Screenshot_2021-10-18-03-14-53-36.jpg

https://bc.game/i-cd0r7rq-n/

follow n rewerd coin....

coco the bast

Koalas aren’t officially endangered, but their status is unstable and population numbers are dropping. Koalas are endemic to Australia, meaning that's the only place where the marsupials exist in the wild. Australia was once home to millions of koalas, but the Australian Koala Foundation says koalas are now "functionally extinct." The group estimates there are no more than 80,000 koalas left in the wild in Australia. The main reason for the extinction of koalas is a habitat loss due to excessive tree clearing for agriculture, housing, roads, mining and also climate crisis, as a result of which there are many bushfires. We are going to donate 25% of our income to install drinking stations in burned-out areas across the country and for the koala breeding program.

❓ What is the total supply?

🐨  We made 5555 unique randomly generated koalas

💸   How much will it cost to mint one?

👑   Public sale - 0.7 sol. Pre-sale - 0.35 sol.

🎉 | Now you have a good chance to get WhiteList . All you need to do is invite only 5 people to our discord. More info in our discord. | :tada:https://discord.gg/zNPUWP3U

26 minutes ago, Trttom said:

ผมไม่เคยเติมเลยคับสมาชิกใหม่คับพึ่งเข้า

On 9/15/2021 at 8:44 AM, donGibon-1 said:

How? 

Drewew

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now