Guess my weekly task reward - ENDED winner on 4th page

533$

$1852

Suerte a todos

Edited by Alejandrus31
Animar

Edited by Boss

On 9/6/2021 at 1:04 AM, Oinker said:

Guess my 50% weekly task reward. I have no clue what it is going to be, do you?  Entry must be received by SEPTEMBER 8th to be counted.

image.png.561557bde4ea8a69677a1160bf15c976.png

Prize pool of $300:   ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON, do not make multiple posts, only edit the first one

1st - $100

2nd - $80

3rd - $50

4-10 - $10

winner are based on the closest guess.

Those who are my affiliates that are at least level 22 will receive double the prize if they win, triple if they are level 38+

For those of you who haven't signed up, use:  superbonus when signing up or https://bc.game/i-superbonus-n/

in addition to those benefits, my affiliates enjoy 12.5% extra Rakeback from me and an extra weekly bonus based on wager both from me personally. You will get this in addition to all the wonderful perks BC gives.

For a limited time, To help boost your levels all new signup using the above code will receive $400 in BCD once clears 300k wagering.

PM for any questions

Hi

Edited by ARSHiYA

On 9/3/2021 at 11:30 PM, Oinker said:

ENDED

My new reload will be on and it will be my largest one yet. 

image.png.a27e2312a881eb5df323cddc7ac5bd31.png

Take a guess on what it will be for the HOURLY recharge in BCD rate and win a portion of the hourly recharge

The closest guess will take 50% of the pot. with the next 5 runner ups split the remaining 50%.

I see there are multiple entries by same person so.... ONLY the first post answer per person will counted

Entry must be postmarked before then, no EDITS accepted after deadline

Those who are my affiliates will get DOUBLE the prize. If your new not my affiliate, consider signing up for lot of bonus perks, givebacks and a guaranteed weekly bonus from me based on ur wager.

There will be no affiliate signups for this event, will open to new signups starting next week.

Good Luck to all

On 9/3/2021 at 11:37 PM, bassabar said:

34 BCD hourly

On 9/6/2021 at 4:34 AM, Oinker said:

Guess my 50% weekly task reward. I have no clue what it is going to be, do you?  Entry must be received by SEPTEMBER 8th to be counted.

image.png.561557bde4ea8a69677a1160bf15c976.png

Prize pool of $300:   ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON, do not make multiple posts, only edit the first one

1st - $100

2nd - $80

3rd - $50

4-10 - $10

winner are based on the closest guess.

Those who are my affiliates that are at least level 22 will receive double the prize if they win, triple if they are level 38+

For those of you who haven't signed up, use:  superbonus when signing up or https://bc.game/i-superbonus-n/

in addition to those benefits, my affiliates enjoy 12.5% extra Rakeback from me and an extra weekly bonus based on wager both from me personally. You will get this in addition to all the wonderful perks BC gives.

For a limited time, To help boost your levels all new signup using the above code will receive $400 in BCD once clears 300k wagering.

PM for any questions

hai...how to get this

54 veertje170 

140$

429 BCD

$94

10580$

$62

$174.90 was the weekly task reward with the nearest answer at $165 by TotoyBrown.

Thanks for Participating and congrat to all. Get in touch with me on same account you made the winning post to collect your winnings. 

If you are one of my affiliates please remind me to double or triple your prize if eligible. If you are not and are considering, please use code SUPERBONUS when signing  up. As a reminder by signing up you also get an extra 12.5% rakeback and additional weekly bonus issued by me directly.

image.thumb.png.a9a380b53ec3447b6ddc0b7f1d8a1d0e.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.