Oinker

Guess my Monthly bonus reward

1450$

Edited by jhoix

$6969

Edited by mamamost

1700$

1 hour ago, Oinker said:

Monthly VIP bonus comes around with in the next week or 2. I don't know exactly when or the amount. Take a wild guess and win a prize. Please read the rules carefully this time.

NEED VIP level 10 and above to participate.

Prize pool of $150, (Boost up to $750): Only 1 entry per person, do not make multiple posts, only edit the first one. Failure to do and I won't count any of your entries.

1st - $65 (up to $330)

2nd - $40 (up to $200)

3rd - $20 (up to $100)

4-9 - $5 each (up to $25each)

winner is chosen based on closest guess.

*************Due to all the scammers I had to deal with last event Winner must PM me ingame with the same account they made the forum post or have their gaming profile UNHIDDEN so i can check myself.***********

Those who have signed up as my affiliates and are at least level 22 will receive Triple(3x) the prize, 5x!!!! if they are level 38+

PM for any questions.

1729$

1750$ hope soo 

Edited by ZBK9246

2 hours ago, Oinker said:

El bono VIP mensual aparece en la próxima semana o 2. No sé exactamente cuándo ni la cantidad. Haz una suposición salvaje y gana un premio. Lea atentamente las reglas esta vez.

NECESITA VIP nivel 10 y superior para participar.

Bolsa de premios de $ 150, (aumente hasta $ 750) : solo 1 entrada por persona, no haga varias publicaciones, solo edite la primera. Si no lo hago, no contaré ninguna de sus entradas.

Primero - $ 65 (hasta $ 330)

2do - $ 40 (hasta $ 200)

3er - $ 20 (hasta $ 100)

4-9 - $ 5 cada uno (hasta $ 25 cada uno)

El ganador se elige según la conjetura más cercana.

************* Debido a todos los estafadores con los que tuve que lidiar en el último evento, el ganador debe enviarme un mensaje de correo electrónico en el juego con la misma cuenta con la que hicieron la publicación en el foro o tener su perfil de juego OCULTO para que pueda verificarlo. . ***********

Aquellos que se hayan registrado como mis afiliados y tengan al menos el nivel 22 recibirán el triple (3x) del premio, ¡¡¡ 5x !!!! si son nivel 38+

PM para cualquier duda.

1300$

95$

$5200  

2500 $

3250 $

3250 $

2000$

8000$

3 hours ago, Oinker said:

Monthly VIP bonus comes around with in the next week or 2. I don't know exactly when or the amount. Take a wild guess and win a prize. Please read the rules carefully this time.

NEED VIP level 10 and above to participate.

Prize pool of $150, (Boost up to $750): Only 1 entry per person, do not make multiple posts, only edit the first one. Failure to do and I won't count any of your entries.

1st - $65 (up to $330)

2nd - $40 (up to $200)

3rd - $20 (up to $100)

*************Due to all the scammers I had to deal with last event Winner must PM me ingame with the same account they made the forum post or have their gaming profile UNHIDDEN so i can check myself.***********

Those who have signed up as my affiliates and are at least level 22 will receive Triple(3x) the prize, 5x!!!! if they are level 38+

PM for any questions.

27907$

Screenshot_2021-09-13-22-42-55-89.jpg

4 hours ago, Oinker said:

Event ENDS whenever the monthly bonus gets issued. It's timestamped so any entry before that date/time will be accepted.

NEED VIP level 10 and above to participate.

1-й - 65 долларов (до 330 долларов)

2-й - 40 долларов (до 200 долларов)

3 место - 20 долларов (до 100 долларов)

4–9 - 5 долларов за штуку (до 25 долларов за штуку)

Победитель выбирается на основе ближайшего предположения.

************* Из-за всех мошенников, с которым мне пришлось иметь дело в последнем событии, Победитель должен написать мне в личку в игре с той же учетной записью, в которой он разместил сообщение на , или иметь свой игровой профиль НЕ СКРЫТЫЙ, чтобы я мог проверить себя. ***********

Те, кто зарегистрировались в моих партнеров и уровень как минимум 22, получат тройной (3х) приз, 5х !!!! если они 38+ уровня

ЛС по любому вопросу.

14000$

Edited by GorgeousDugald

4 hours ago, Oinker said:

Event ENDS whenever the monthly bonus gets issued. It's timestamped so any entry before that date/time will be accepted.

NEED VIP level 10 and above to participate.

1st - $65 (up to $330)

2nd - $40 (up to $200)

3rd - $20 (up to $100)

PM for any questions.

27907$

Screenshot_2021-09-13-22-42-55-89.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.