$835

11 hours ago, mgregg417787 said:

3750$ 

user: mgregg477

$3751

use0r: chris89

$6532 🤑

On 9/13/2021 at 2:48 PM, Oinker said:

Monthly VIP bonus comes around with in the next week or 2. I don't know exactly when or the amount. Take a wild guess and win a prize. Please read the rules carefully this time.

Event ENDS whenever the monthly bonus gets issued. It's timestamped so any entry before that date/time will be accepted.

NEED VIP level 10 and above to participate.

Prize pool of $150, (Boost up to $750): Only 1 entry per person, do not make multiple posts, only edit the first one. Failure to do and I won't count any of your entries.

1st - $65 (up to $330)

2nd - $40 (up to $200)

3rd - $20 (up to $100)

4-9 - $5 each (up to $25each)

winner is chosen based on closest guess.

*************Due to all the scammers I had to deal with last event Winner must PM me ingame with the same account they made the forum post or have their gaming profile UNHIDDEN so i can check myself.***********

Those who have signed up as my affiliates and are at least level 22 will receive Triple(3x) the prize, 5x!!!! if they are level 38+

PM for any questions.

Madbros I guess 6200usd. I'm me because ludo

On 9/13/2021 at 6:48 AM, Oinker said:

Monthly VIP bonus comes around with in the next week or 2. I don't know exactly when or the amount. Take a wild guess and win a prize. Please read the rules carefully this time.

Event ENDS whenever the monthly bonus gets issued. It's timestamped so any entry before that date/time will be accepted.

Prize pool of $150, (Boost up to $750): Only 1 entry per person, do not make multiple posts, only edit the first one. Failure to do and I won't count any of your entries.

1st - $65 (up to $330)

2nd - $40 (up to $200)

3rd - $20 (up to $100)

*************Due to all the scammers I had to deal with last event Winner must PM me ingame with the same account they made the forum post or have their gaming profile UNHIDDEN so i can check myself.***********

Those who have signed up as my affiliates and are at least level 22 will receive Triple(3x) the prize, 5x!!!! if they are level 38+

PM for any questions.

10000$ as I mentioned in the beginning.😁

User id: Bezmack

On 9/13/2021 at 7:48 PM, Oinker said:

1st - $65 (up to $330)

2nd - $40 (up to $200)

3rd - $20 (up to $100)

PM for any questions.

1058$

Drewew

300$

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.