Elchemist

Looking to trade some NFT

So Hello everyone. This is my first venture into the forums and posting here at bc.game. I've been playing here now for a few months since 7/21/2021. Mostly have kept to myself. I have a bunch of NFT I need to offload. I was wanting to do a raffle. I will post my NFT and attach a number to each one. Using RNG I will draw NFT off to people. Let me know what you think and how you might want this event to roll out. I would like to take a few days for Q and A to find out what a good price range is per-ticket. Everything will be straight. If this goes well every few months I would do this with ALL the NFT I have collected to that moment. I think this could be a lot of fun and a cool way to meet the community.  Just a heads up I have sold one NFT for $ 260 USD and I am constantly trading, acquiring and buying different NFT. 

So I hope that this tickles some fancies and becomes a thing.... look forward to hearing what the community has to say about this.

PS ---- I've added a few of the NFT and my wax address is notagoodchew and you can locate them by going to https://wax.bloks.io/account/notagoodchew and navigating to the NFT tab. Also have other NFT in other accounts that I was thinking would be mystery draws or something like this.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 8.38.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 8.38.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 8.41.58 AM.png

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now