Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Флинт

VIP Challenges - Honest Awards or SCAM?

Recommended Posts

Users take part in VIP challenges, hope for the honesty of the casino and fair payment of prize money.
In fact, dishonest players want to deceive the admin and post a bunch of pictures from Photoshop. The bc.game administration does not publish the results and there is no feedback at all. the caliper is not responding. It is not clear to honest players: whether the reward was paid and whether dishonest users who wanted to win by deception were punished.

Admins, please answer: who won this challenge https://forum.bc.game/topic/6399-4000-top-tier-bgaming-multiplier-battle-ends-sept-14th/ and did dishonest players get banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Флинт said:

Users take part in VIP challenges, hope for the honesty of the casino and fair payment of prize money.
In fact, dishonest players want to deceive the admin and post a bunch of pictures from Photoshop. The bc.game administration does not publish the results and there is no feedback at all. the caliper is not responding. It is not clear to honest players: whether the reward was paid and whether dishonest users who wanted to win by deception were punished.

Admins, please answer: who won this challenge https://forum.bc.game/topic/6399-4000-top-tier-bgaming-multiplier-battle-ends-sept-14th/ and did dishonest players get banned?

you are right this is not the first competition that was held in private, players need to know how transparent it was, I'm sure there were violators who tried and managed to correct their result using a simple Photoshop program, you can issue a check and by the ID of the bet it will be fair to everyone who participated, it is also interesting to see the list of winners who received the prize, and an easy explanation why this or that player is not on the list and the reason why his bet was not accepted, although it showed a much better result than others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Флинт said:

Users take part in VIP challenges, hope for the honesty of the casino and fair payment of prize money.
In fact, dishonest players want to deceive the admin and post a bunch of pictures from Photoshop. The bc.game administration does not publish the results and there is no feedback at all. the caliper is not responding. It is not clear to honest players: whether the reward was paid and whether dishonest users who wanted to win by deception were punished.

Admins, please answer: who won this challenge https://forum.bc.game/topic/6399-4000-top-tier-bgaming-multiplier-battle-ends-sept-14th/ and did dishonest players get banned?

Recently, more and more often I hear about the unfairness of the BC Game. There is no transparency in competitions, participants do not know the winner until they receive a prize. And this leads to bad thoughts, respectively, you start reading reviews on different forums and they are not flattering.     https://prnt.sc/1szdhr3 ,    https://prnt.sc/1szdtpm,   https://prnt.sc/1szazhi ,      https://prnt.sc/1szb1lk  ,     https://prnt.sc/1szb30r        and this is only a small part of the negative reviews about BC Game . For this reason, I do not want to participate in contests, even if I take some place, there is a chance that scammers can cheat using Photoshop.  I don't want to waste time, it's expensive.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Edited by Loona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Флинт said:

Users take part in VIP challenges, hope for the honesty of the casino and fair payment of prize money.
In fact, dishonest players want to deceive the admin and post a bunch of pictures from Photoshop. The bc.game administration does not publish the results and there is no feedback at all. the caliper is not responding. It is not clear to honest players: whether the reward was paid and whether dishonest users who wanted to win by deception were punished.

Admins, please answer: who won this challenge https://forum.bc.game/topic/6399-4000-top-tier-bgaming-multiplier-battle-ends-sept-14th/ and did dishonest players get banned?

I always wanted to take part in VIP challenges. But one thing stops me - nowhere are there open lists of winners. It is unclear if they received any prizes. At the end of the competition, there should be an administration post with a list of winners. And dishonest participants who paint in Photoshop should be punished!
19:46
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Edited by tampl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tampl said:

I always wanted to take part in VIP challenges. But one thing stops me - nowhere are there open lists of winners. It is unclear if they received any prizes. At the end of the competition, there should be an administration post with a list of winners. And dishonest participants who paint in Photoshop should be punished!


 
image.png.57b36f09233d14bebeaef81d8dff06d9.png
 
 
 
 
 

I don't understand at all why unfair contests are held.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Флинт said:

Пользователи принимают участие в VIP-вызовах, надеются на честность казино и справедливую выплату призовых.
На самом деле нечестные игроки хотят обмануть админа и выложить кучу картинок из фотошопа. Администрация bc.game не публикует результаты и вообще нет обратной связи. суппорт не отвечает. Честным игрокам непонятно: выплачена ли награда и наказаны ли недобросовестные пользователи, желавшие выиграть обманом.

Админы, ответьте, пожалуйста: кто выиграл этот вызов https://forum.bc.game/topic/6399-4000-top-tier-bgaming-multiplier-battle-ends-sept-14th/ и были ли заблокированы нечестные игроки?

Да ты прав! Еще я часто слежу за форумом и конкурсами. Очень обидно, что не видны результаты конкурса всех победителей и неясно, у кого на самом деле больше очков. Надеюсь, фотошопы будут наказаны за нарушение правил форума и конкурса.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад Флинт сказал:

Пользователи принимают участие в VIP-вызовах, надеются на честность казино и справедливую выплату призовых.
На самом деле нечестные игроки хотят обмануть админа и выложить кучу картинок из фотошопа. Администрация bc.game не публикует результаты и вообще нет обратной связи. суппорт не отвечает. Честным игрокам непонятно: выплачена ли награда и наказаны ли недобросовестные пользователи, желавшие выиграть обманом.

Админы, ответьте, пожалуйста: кто выиграл этот вызов https://forum.bc.game/topic/6399-4000-top-tier-bgaming-multiplier-battle-ends-sept-14th/ и были ли заблокированы нечестные игроки?

После такого, многим игрокам стоит несколько раз подумать, стоит ли участвовать в таких конкурсах, ведь игроки вкладывают в таких конкурсах не маленькие деньги и свое время...И если нет никакой прозрачности и обратной связи с суппортом то это уже заставляет задуматься о честности. То что администрация тупо игнорирует такие проблемы (а я не мало уже слышала возмущений) уже говорит не в пользу казино.

Edited by Xanna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Loona said:

I don't understand at all why unfair contests are held.

I think the organizers who conduct these contests will listen to our comments and we will see everything ahead and then there will be a desire to participate in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Svetlanka said:

I think the organizers who conduct these contests will listen to our comments and we will see everything ahead and then there will be a desire to participate in them

Let's hope that's the case. It is not yet known how they will react to this post. Maybe they will revise the rules of participation in competitions and the rules will be more transparent. Time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Loona said:

Будем надеяться, что это так. Пока неизвестно, как они отреагируют на этот пост. Может быть, они пересмотрят правила участия в соревнованиях, и они станут более прозрачными. Время покажет.

Этому казино уже несколько лет, и это уже не первые жалобы.. но воз и ныне там(( Будем надеяться что казино не захочет еще больше портить свою репутацию и пойдут на встречу игрокам.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Xanna said:

Этому казино уже несколько лет, и это уже не первые жалобы.. но воз и ныне там(( Будем надеяться что казино не захочет еще больше портить свою репутацию и пойдут на встречу игрокам.

Рейтинг  этого казино не из лучших ... https://prnt.sc/1t0zazk ... может администрация задумается...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...