爆點遊戲最大連輸次數列表 List of maximum consecutive losses of different payouts in the history of Crash game

真是的

最大連輸次數是歷史上發生過連續多少回開獎結果未達到你指定的倍數。
The maximum number of consecutive losses is how many consecutive draw results in history have not reached the payout you specified.

想要在爆點遊戲中賺錢、依照你賭的倍數不同、你的資金最好是能夠撐過它的最大連輸次數。
Want to make money in crash game, According to your payout, Your funds are best able to survive the corresponding maximum number of consecutive losses.

這份數據可能在未來某一天改變。
This data may change in the future.

擷取.JPG

請問統計的起始時間點是?

11 hours ago, mrowl said:

請問統計的起始時間點是?

程式計算回推到 #0 期

• 1 month later...

因應爆點計算公式更新,添加 salt 之後計算結果與以往不同。
這裡以新版公式進行採樣了一億筆計算結果、重新統計最長連輸次數。

Because the crash formula is updated, the salted hash calculation result is different from before.
Here we use the salted hash to sample 100 million calculation results, and recalculate the Longest continuous of below the specified payout.

image.png.cb612b098e0d06f5657bdf60f23564a4.png

Its been a while since i gathered the data so mine is older. Before the salted. You May Consider Extending Yours To Show More Payouts

ksnip_20200704-065932.png

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

3 hours ago, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

Its been a while since i gathered the data so mine is older. Before the salted. You May Consider Extending Yours To Show More Payouts

Thank you for sharing the data, that can help players in need.

Since crash games will only use salted hash for calculation in the future,
So this time I only used the new formula and generated 100 million data. The number of samples is much larger than the actual number of draws in the crash game.
I expect this statistical table to provide a more rigorous reference value for future gambling.

I am worried that the statistics table is too large, so I only selected a few payouts that players might use more often to present.
If players want to check other payouts, please leave a message below.

2 hours ago, 真是的 said:

Thank you for sharing the data, that can help players in need.

Since crash games will only use salted hash for calculation in the future,
So this time I only used the new formula and generated 100 million data. The number of samples is much larger than the actual number of draws in the crash game.
I expect this statistical table to provide a more rigorous reference value for future gambling.

I am worried that the statistics table is too large, so I only selected a few payouts that players might use more often to present.
If players want to check other payouts, please leave a message below.

Is bc.game the only place you are generating bets and analyzing the data?  Yeah even with the unsalted version till now it couldnt be past 3 million rounds yet "rough estimate"  We seem to think a lot alike. feel free to hit me up anytime 

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

6 hours ago, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

Is bc.game the only place you are generating bets and analyzing the data?  Yeah even with the unsalted version till now it couldnt be past 3 million rounds yet "rough estimate"  We seem to think a lot alike. feel free to hit me up anytime 

Yes, this is where I first tried gambling.

1 hour ago, Cgdhlnb said:

Very valuable discussion

$[BCGAME-16DWTDXPRE8BB3EHV3NDXXAUBZB421ZENC]$ Leader

What a pity, did not receive this.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/4/2020 at 4:49 AM, 真是的 said:

因應爆點計算公式更新,添加 salt 之後計算結果與以往不同。
這裡以新版公式進行採樣了一億筆計算結果、重新統計最長連輸次數。

Because the crash formula is updated, the salted hash calculation result is different from before.
Here we use the salted hash to sample 100 million calculation results, and recalculate the Longest continuous of below the specified payout.

image.png.cb612b098e0d06f5657bdf60f23564a4.png

thank u this actually helps me most knowing this 

Archived