Limbo is a pretty special game, but one of the main reasons why it is so good is because it has the highest chance of winning out of all the games (not by house edge, but it is at 1% so that's an added bonus) because of how low you can get the payout.
My strategy when playing Limbo is quite simple:
1) Bet half of your bankroll (It's a safety net just in case you don't get paid)
2) I would recommend you turn on Turbo Bet & Auto
3) Press start and continue doing whatever else you were doing.
That's my strategy, but here are also a few other ideas
1) Instead of betting half your bankroll, just bet a small amount, like 10% or even 5%, and then do everything else like normal. This would be an interesting way to do something in the background without having to supervise your window at all times, and possibly do something like a really long term bet, where you let it bet in the background for a couple of hours, for mainly XP grinding.
2) Bet all of your bankroll if you only have a couple of cents, it might be able to raise your bankroll just a bit, and maybe grind for just a little longer
This guide doesn't have a lot of detail, but I think it really doesn't need much detail anyway. Thanks for reading!
NOTES: I would recommend you not to back away from the computer if you are betting a larger amount of crypto. Betting 50% or less of your bankroll is something I highly recommend in case you lose, that way you don't lose everything. This is NOT a risk-free betting system, you are still risking money by partaking in this, so be cautious in how much you bet, and how long you let it go for.