Level V41 player- Never received any emails from BC games besides when I reset my PW (Never received promo emails)

Kingcashedout

Question

I see all the time players getting promo emails and shit codes sent to their mailbox however I can't find a single email from BC Games in my gmail.  I contacted support but they did not want to spend the time to test and see why I was not receiving email.  Can someone please from support help me figure out why I can't receive emails from BC.  I work in IT and this has happened before on other sites, it isn't going to spam or another folder, they are not coming through and I am missing out on promos ect because of this.  

1 answer to this question

On 6/28/2022 at 3:56 PM, Kingcashedout said:

I see all the time players getting promo emails and shit codes sent to their mailbox however I can't find a single email from BC Games in my gmail.  I contacted support but they did not want to spend the time to test and see why I was not receiving email.  Can someone please from support help me figure out why I can't receive emails from BC.  I work in IT and this has happened before on other sites, it isn't going to spam or another folder, they are not coming through and I am missing out on promos ect because of this.  

How are you lv 41 if you've only wagered just over $45k? Please share your secret. I've wagered $145k and I'm not even lv 31 yet.

Archived