Magic Rounds - The easiest way to get more Free Bonus Rounds! Prize pool of $5,000

Niobium

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Code

On 7/11/2022 at 9:56 PM, Niobium said:

PROMOTION _TWITTER.png

From 11th July, 2022 Till 20th July, 2022

Prize Pool: $5,000

(NOTE: To claim the spins please select BCD currency and open any red tiger games to get the free spins)

The Red Tiger free rounds are an easy way to get rewarded for your activity on our platform. To prove that we believe in the importance of this reward, we have great news for all of you who are passionate about the Red Tiger free rounds. In the coming days, from 11th to 20th, all participants will compete in Free Rounds offered by Evolution. Check below the general terms of this event and free round information.

Participating Games: 

• Join any Redtiger Game you want                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

How to get the Free Rounds: 

• Once you find that you are on the winner list, you can get the free rounds
  • Open any Red Tiger games as below, which will show the info page “you have 10 free rounds!”
  • Feel free to switch any selected game you want. ex: you get 10 free rounds, this can use on game A for 5 rounds and another game B for 5 rounds.
  • All the winning will update to your wallet, once the free round is finished.

General Terms:

• Any real money wager on any Evolution Live games during the promotion period will get participants a chance to win the Red Tiger free rounds.
  • Daily Top 100 wager participants will be able to get free rounds.
  • Participants who are qualified will be announced on the website at 05:00 (GMT+0) 
  • Evolution reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time and without prior notice.
  • There's no minimum bet for live game to aggregate the total wager.
  • There's no selected live game to aggregate the total wager.
  • Players who bet on evolution games from 11th till 20th will be automatically counted.

Free Round Info

Prize Pool.png

Q

24 minutes ago, Anhnhut2712 said:

Code

Q

Niobium 

what’s the deal? Just want to add that  I DID  use the same currency I was using when I won my rounds so I don’t get why my games never worked?  Really not cool  def got screwed out of this one and bc.game doesn’t care to fix it

On 7/18/2022 at 5:04 AM, BC_PANDA said:

This is not based on trust basis or anything its based on the wager as mentioned in the thread when you wager on evolution live games and you are under top 100 wagering players you will win the prizes

Hi, June promotion and spins are already expired and for July if you are still getting any issues please let us know we will help you out

I want to know why I couldn’t access my free games please

มองไม่เห็น

เมื่อวันที่ 11/7/2565 เวลา 21 นาที 56 นาที Niobium กล่าวว่า:

โปรโมชั่น _TWITTER.png

ภาวนา 11 กรกฎาคม 2565 ถึง 20 กรกฎาคม 2565

เงินรวมรางวัล: $5,000

(หมายเหตุ: คุณมีสิทธิ์เข้าเงื่อนงำ BCD และเปิดเกมเสือแดงฟรีสปิน)

รอบฟรี เยี่ยงอย่างเยี่ยงประยุทธ์สำหรับกิจกรรมของคุณบนแพลตฟอร์มของเราประจว... ผจญภัยผจญภัย 11 ถึง 20 ผจญภัยผจญภัยผจญภัยในโลกออนไลน์ โดยจะผจญภัยตามข้อข...

เกมที่เข้าร่วม: 

• ประเกม Redtigerที่อยู่                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

วิธีรับรอบฟรี: 

• เกรงว่าจะเกรงใจคุณภายในรายการนี้
  • เปิดเกม Red Tiger ลอบแนะนำหน้าข้อมูล “คุณ 10 รอบฟรี!”
  • รู้สึกอิสระที่จะเปลี่ยนเกมเช่น ฉวัดเฉวียน ทดสอบฟรี 10 รอบที่ใกล้ A ได้ 5 รอบและอีกเกม B ใช้ได้ 5 รอบ รอบ
  • การจะชนะจะไปถึงยอดเกมของคุณเมื่อถึงเวลาฟรี

ตัวแทนทั่วไป:

• เยียมด้วยเงินจริงบนแพลตฟอร์ม Evolution Live ทุกราคาโปรโมชั่น คุณอาจมีโอกาสชนะ Red Tiger ฟรี
  • ท้าประทัด 100 ด้านจะยื่นฟรีได้
  • บรรจงจะประกาศเวลา 05:00 น. (GMT+0) 
  • วิวัฒนาการขออ้างใน เพราะจะยกเลิกโปรโมชั่นที่เกี่ยวข้อง...
  • ไม่มีโกงสำหรับเกมสดเพื่อรวมทุกภารกิจ
  • ไม่มีเกมสดให้เกี่ยวโยง
  • อาจมีการอ้างว้าง 11 ถึง 20 ประ...

ข้อมูลรอบฟรี

Prize Pool.png

มองไม่เห็น

• BC_PANDA unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived