Is this how clients are treated here?

why is the customer treated like this by the team?
If you ask, you don't get an answer, and if you do get an answer, then only partial excuses and you are sent on to the next one.
Why are people who speak their mind blocked by the operator in the chat in Discord?
Is this professional or a children's garden?
Sorry, no one has said anything but only asked questions and only because they are unpleasant to you or something else and we do not agree, you can communicate.
But here you are muzzled and have no free opinion!
Sorry but that is not ok and correct

Is such a procedure apparently normal here or why are you blocked just because you have a question and an opinion?

Screenshot_74.png

37 minutes ago, Elpresidente said:

why is the customer treated like this by the team?
If you ask, you don't get an answer, and if you do get an answer, then only partial excuses and you are sent on to the next one.
Why are people who speak their mind blocked by the operator in the chat in Discord?
Is this professional or a children's garden?
Sorry, no one has said anything but only asked questions and only because they are unpleasant to you or something else and we do not agree, you can communicate.
But here you are muzzled and have no free opinion!
Sorry but that is not ok and correct

Is such a procedure apparently normal here or why are you blocked just because you have a question and an opinion?

Screenshot_74.png

Hehe , community manager gave you a solution for your difficulties. hehe 

I can’t stop laughing 😂 

Here is some information when you apply for community manager . 
8F0F8311-4EA4-4B13-AB44-534DC678143D.thumb.jpeg.a56b925de0c1500a351275e5e290b1a3.jpeg
now I know what is best answer for this question. When a customer complain give him time out. Hehe

i could get banned for this joke 😂 

7 minutes ago, Cheesecakezt said:

Hehe , community manager gave you a solution for your difficulties. hehe 

I can’t stop laughing 😂 

Here is some information when you apply for community manager . 
8F0F8311-4EA4-4B13-AB44-534DC678143D.thumb.jpeg.a56b925de0c1500a351275e5e290b1a3.jpeg
now I know what is best answer for this question. When a customer complain give him time out. Hehe

i could get banned for this joke 😂 

One thing I know for sure is that I would not want to work for such a company.
Because if the communication with the customer is so bad, how are they in the team?
So I have nothing to reproach myself for except that I always said I like to play here and have already reached Vip53 with my money etc..
The only thing we players wanted was an honest and normal answer about what exactly was done in the update.
But what do you get for statements etc?
Excuse me but hey if I do something else in a real company and then say hey find it out yourself haha sorry not understandable for me.
And then the time spears are unjustified just because you ask and would like to have an answer you are ignored etc.
What is the problem with saying what is wrong?

Archived