Wheres coco bonus?

Kalanikila

Question

I've had him pop on my screen many times. He just sits there no matter how many times I click on him. He maybe works one time a month. Each time is a loss of 9 cents and support just tells me it's a free service they offer so they wont do anything about it. 

Anyone else have this issue? 

3 answers to this question

As said above, you sometimes need to solve a captcha to get your coins. If the captcha isn't showing on your screen, you might have block popups in your browser.

In chrome you can check your settings here

image.png.200aef297b3856db3ba7e86ac0b3f7ba.png

11 hours ago, NoWins said:

As said above, you sometimes need to solve a captcha to get your coins. If the captcha isn't showing on your screen, you might have block popups in your browser.

In chrome you can check your settings here

image.png.200aef297b3856db3ba7e86ac0b3f7ba.png

I use chrome and I do get the captcha when it does pop but most of the time it just sits there. Reset everything and it still just sits on screen for a min then goes away. 

Screenshot_20220829-130208_Chrome.jpg

On 8/31/2022 at 11:34 PM, Kalanikila said:

I use chrome and I do get the captcha when it does pop but most of the time it just sits there. Reset everything and it still just sits on screen for a min then goes away. 

Screenshot_20220829-130208_Chrome.jpg

I'm not sure exactly. Maybe the script you are running is interfering? Have you tried without the script? Have you tried on another computer or on your phone? 

Archived