Hoping someone can help me with this question...

Virindi

I have been looking into/for P2E (play2earn) crypto/NFT games. Some i can figure out how to get started, but without spending money am more or less stuck and unable to advance. I definitely enjoy the RPG/MMORPG type games more than the others. Tower defense types might be a distant 2nd followed by Action type shooters or something 3rd. I need the game to more or less be free to play, with the ability to still (at some point) be able to earn from the game. I understand and dont mind with me trying to not spend anything, this may take some serious grinding before i can see any kind of profit. So the question is, any suggestions on games that more or less fit what I am looking for? If so, a link to the game would be most appreciated. Many games i find articles and such about that i would love to try I can not find where one would actually go to play them. Dont mind if it needs downloaded, but would probably prefer no download needed, although again, not necessary. Many I have discovered are being advertised but are not even released yet, making my search even more difficult. As far as spending anything, obviously as stated the goal is to not spend anything, but, realistically I wouldnt mind spending something like $5 or $10 bucks if it speeds up the progress significantly enough to get me earning sooner. Im sure there  is more I have to say and request about these games i am struggling to understand, but, for now, hopefully I can get some ideas and suggestions and really get the ball rolling. I thank you all in advanced and very much look forward to hearing responses!

• 4 months later...

Here is a good start for you!

https://go.getwombat.io/Wb35

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now