Why do they take so long to pay for these events?

Bigdaddykana

$4,000 Top Tier Spinomenal Multiplier Battle!

By Niobium, September 13

Closed at 13 SEP 
Be seriuss please 

The last ones were always paid quickly, but as of this week, there is a hitch again.
But we are used to it here and it only helps to wait, it will come at some point

• Admin

Ran out of money - joke.

No worries, its coming out in sometime now. Out of last several events, one is delayed by couple of days. Also, the event ended last Wednesday and not on the date you mentioned.

We usually payout within 48 or 72 hours. But, we recently removed this rule too. I would say, if you are not comfortable to wait for 2-5 days, then these events are not for you.

11 minutes ago, BCGame_POP said:

Ran out of money - joke.

No worries, its coming out in sometime now. Out of last several events, one is delayed by couple of days. Also, the event ended last Wednesday and not on the date you mentioned.

We usually payout within 48 or 72 hours. But, we recently removed this rule too. I would say, if you are not comfortable to wait for 2-5 days, then these events are not for you.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:37 AM, Bigdaddykana said:

$4,000 Top Tier Spinomenal Multiplier Battle!

By Niobium, September 13

Closed at 13 SEP 
Be seriuss please 

Maybe because BCgamePop is alone to do the paying maybe I can help distribute the prize lol.

I hope that the rewards of  sword and weekly spinominal challenge will be given now. If the reward process is fast for each challenge or add staff to make it even faster it would be nice. Tysm❤️

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 4:41 PM, BCGame_POP said:

Ran out of money - joke.

here it is not getting better but worse every month....
Best is to start 10 more contests every day and once a year paid...
Without words

Archived