Bet Rejected By Operator

Xnfoiewjiwb

Question

Hi

This message appeared on Wednesday 21st September when trying to place 2 cricket bets. I have contacted live support several times asking for help, but nothing has been done in almost a week other than “they have passed this onto the core team”.

My crypto has effectively disappeared, as the bets were rejected by operator but ETH was still taken from my account. 

It is over $400 worth of crypto that has been stolen and I need it refunded asap. It’s ridiculous that I haven’t even been given an explanation of what has happened and how it is being rectified.

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, allykay said:

OMG! This is crazy. Like, I knew customer support is the worse but this is bad! It's been 5 days and they can't tell you anything?

Hi,

They haven’t told me a single thing other than they have passed it to the core team.

Really frustrating.

On 9/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, Xnfoiewjiwb said:

Hi

This message appeared on Wednesday 21st September when trying to place 2 cricket bets. I have contacted live support several times asking for help, but nothing has been done in almost a week other than “they have passed this onto the core team”.

My crypto has effectively disappeared, as the bets were rejected by operator but ETH was still taken from my account. 

It is over $400 worth of crypto that has been stolen and I need it refunded asap. It’s ridiculous that I haven’t even been given an explanation of what has happened and how it is being rectified.

Is the match you meant to bet on played yet? Sometimes when things like this occur they return the money after the final result.

Archived