LOCKED BCD COINS

Jackyl4465

I think something needs to be changed with this locked BCD coin on the Lucky Spin After making it to a certain VIP level there should be NO MORE LOCKED BCD thats my thoughts how about everyone else whats your thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

I think the "rewards" of the locked BCD is an illusion that can quickly be taken out of context for what value it actually offers. It's supposed to be a bonus of sorts but it's easy to lose sight of that when you get something you can't even use. It's like the next best thing they went with instead of just including a segment on the wheel where you lose.

As in, I think the only alternative that they'd have to replace getting locked BCD on the daily bonus wheel is to replace it with a segment where you just don't win anything. Or you have to wager a certain amount before spinning. So, all things considered and in that regard, I'd rather get locked BCD

The wheel is based on deposits and wagering, support says. It hasn't really made a difference for me. I always land on the same amount. They will not change this and after the cup special every one will be back t receiving locked bcd

On 12/2/2022 at 4:39 PM, allykay said:

The wheel is based on deposits and wagering, support says. It hasn't really made a difference for me. I always land on the same amount. They will not change this and after the cup special every one will be back t receiving locked bcd

Just now, Ricchkid said:

unnamed.png.f725c442a8b83512ee86cf67fa16bae8.pngScreenshot_20221124-004555_Chrome.jpg.af0e7b76e38dcfb5f1c474fc927d76b8.thumb.jpg.1feceeadb8ba90d05c2c60555c8acc2c.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ricchkid said:

unnamed.png.f725c442a8b83512ee86cf67fa16bae8.pngScreenshot_20221124-004555_Chrome.jpg.af0e7b76e38dcfb5f1c474fc927d76b8.thumb.jpg.1feceeadb8ba90d05c2c60555c8acc2c.jpg

On 11/13/2022 at 1:28 AM, Jackyl4465 said:

I think something needs to be changed with this locked BCD coin on the Lucky Spin After making it to a certain VIP level there should be NO MORE LOCKED BCD thats my thoughts how about everyone else whats your thoughts?

On 11/13/2022 at 3:48 AM, Lilgiftoci said:

I'm looking for a shitcode 

The locked BCD is awful because it creates an illusion of a reward when it really isn't. As an example, I have wagered over $25000 and yet my total BCD unlock is only 55 of over 1600. This is poor. The rakeback and recharge are also very poor.

I appreciate that there are sports book 100% money back offers and stuff but the BCD unlock really needs working on.

An example is that SkyBet, give players a £5 free bet weekly for wagering £30 the previous week. Ladbrokes do a £50 monthly freebet. Other bookmakers do more.

The fact is that for me personally, I would rather have a free bet or a token that wasn't directly changeable for cash/crypto that was actually meaningful. Because at the moment, I don't feel rewarded and I don't feel there's much point in playing more because the lack of reward is bad.

I'm not suggesting that I or others deserve thousands back but certainly more benefits than basically nothing. Essentially, 25000 dollars has got me 55 in bonuses - this is by far the worst. I have actually only kept playing because I really like the site. It is the one thing truly lacking from BC Game 

A final not on the shitcodes too - I think I've maybe had one that works? Again, if rather just get rid of it than have the illusion that you may get something back.

The recharge and rake back are poor too. As what would otherwise be considered a reasonably big player, to receive only cents back from such a large wager is not worth it. It is insulting to players.

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to have been addressed as you may have noticed that the amount of BCD awarded has been reduced but now is provided as unlocked BCD. I don't mind it and in fact prefer it over getting let's say $1 Locked BCD instead of $0.25 unlocked BCD. To be sure, I'd rather have unlocked BCD than locked BCD any day of the week even if it means it's 75% less.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now