Attention all of you

Nickii12

All the friends here who are tearing your throats and throats to support BC, this is the end of all of you, they locked my  v44 account after depositing and while I was  muted , and this is their answer.

With regard to your concern, you have been locked for being abusive in nature towards our staff. We are assessing your account, due to your hatred, foul language and continuous threats to some of our VIP hosts your account is suspended until further notice. 

All of you   did you see  they talking about when I was muted I I cursed and threatened when I was muted, it's funny they haven't found a funnier reasonWell, there is an administrator who can answer how to curse and threaten in the internet environment when  I was muted  and your chat is closed answer me I mplaying for 5 or 6 years here I deposit about million  dollar here you must  answer

Can you show Me any Insults and threats on this chat

Screenshot_20221115-200429_Telegram.jpg

Show me any Insults and threats from me on this chat

This is  my answer

Screenshot_20221115-201652_Chrome.jpg

Im wondering if the company is just ha to d up for money. All the updates and lowering bonuses...

Trying to get new players to take advantage of by "raising" affiliate. 

Having a contest to get good reviews lol 

This sites a mess

i am just wondering how you deposited over 1 million like you claim but it clearly shows you have wagered only 600k and change.  So does that mean they locked your account with 400k just sitting there?  And why would you deposit such a large overage.  If this is not the case then i am going to have to scrutinize everything you have written before i can even start to think on it, because it would mean little things like accuracy and the truth aren't necessarily relevant.  This make is very hard to side with you even if i wanted to, but misleading and lying or mistating facts that are very easily discovered is not something i can support regardless.  There is no need to embellish or anything like that. 

Now before you respond with the response i think i am likely to get which would be something along the lines of "I haven't always had just this account" or something similar.  Think before you throw a statement like that into a public place because that is very clearly against the rules and is something they would lock your account for.  I get the feeling that you are probably reporting on why you were muted not why the account was locked. and just trying to make it seem like they are one in the same.

and i just read your chats with support, its pretty amazing that when an account you claim has been opened only 2 days that you were able to deposit over a million and wager 600k impressive in deed.  It may also be a reason to investigate for them because most people wouldn't jump in that hot and even for the first time.

17 hours ago, Skele said:

i am just wondering how you deposited over 1 million like you claim but it clearly shows you have wagered only 600k and change.  So does that mean they locked your account with 400k just sitting there?  And why would you deposit such a large overage.  If this is not the case then i am going to have to scrutinize everything you have written before i can even start to think on it, because it would mean little things like accuracy and the truth aren't necessarily relevant.  This make is very hard to side with you even if i wanted to, but misleading and lying or mistating facts that are very easily discovered is not something i can support regardless.  There is no need to embellish or anything like that. 

Now before you respond with the response i think i am likely to get which would be something along the lines of "I haven't always had just this account" or something similar.  Think before you throw a statement like that into a public place because that is very clearly against the rules and is something they would lock your account for.  I get the feeling that you are probably reporting on why you were muted not why the account was locked. and just trying to make it seem like they are one in the same.

and i just read your chats with support, its pretty amazing that when an account you claim has been opened only 2 days that you were able to deposit over a million and wager 600k impressive in deed.  It may also be a reason to investigate for them because most people wouldn't jump in that hot and even for the first time.

Idk about the wagering but I think the account had been unmuted for 2 days and then the account was locked. 

This account has been open for a 3year, and it was locked two days after muted, and the deposit have been for a whole month, and it is close to three hundred dollars a day

Damn why to have leave so much money just sittting around then 300-400kUSD could be making a lot with interest since that must be what you have sitting in there unless you guys can't post accurate information which throws credibility issues on anything else you say since you can't seem to not lie about easily verifiable information. 1000000-682337=317663 so you should have just over 300k just doing nothing in that account to make your statements accurate. Which would be silly to have doing nothing since conservatively and risk free just collecting interest that is like 15k a year you are losing by not having it at least sit in an interest accruing account.

image.thumb.png.2c592695b51af15844b90e336c3212b9.png

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now