$1,500 World Cup 2022 Parlays Battle

Mat

image.thumb.png.4f07c1c3dbc06d22d4dbc1822c57fd97.png

:Untitled-1:  $1,500 World Cup 2022 Parlays Battle ⚽

Starts: 21, November 13:30pm GMT
Ends: 03, December 13:30pm GMT

Hey, hey, VIPs! We are giving away $1,500 in prizes from our World Cup 2022 Parlays Battle! The Top 10 participants who win combo bet with the highest multipliers will receive the major prize, in addition, each eligible entry will also get a share from the pool – check out below the rules. 

•  What's the Challenge?
    • Win multi-bet betting only on World Cup 2022 matches (all markets available), with at least 6x by betting on at least 3 matches, any markets available.
    • All bet slips must be posted open! Any closed published bet slip will be disregarded!
    • Voided, half-loss, and half-win bets aren't eligible for the challenge!
    • Cashed-out bets aren’t eligible for the challenge.
    • Providing the bet link isn’t mandatory                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  • Minimum VIP
    • There's no minimum VIP level                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  • Minimum Bet Size
    • $5 USD equivalent                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • Eligible Coins
    • All cryptocurrencies are eligible (excepting JB)  

• Prize Pool & Reward Breakdown
    • The winners will win a share of the prize pool based on the detailed ranking below. All other participants who complete all minimum requirements will receive a 35% share of the prize pool.   

1810661557_Screenshot2022-08-20at11_31_57AM.thumb.png.568ffba379843c5efd99b4d74ae67216.png

See how to get your sports bet link below!

https://imgur.com/a/BRSyxVE

photo5105052111925783387.jpg.e894cba71f787fd5be99b364a9146778.jpg

Ticket ID 2126602890796736992

• Any voided or cashed out bets will not be counted.
  • If you win a bet with a higher multiplier please edit your existing post don't create a new post.
  • Bets must be placed during the time window specified above. This thread will automatically lock when the time period ends.
  • One (1) entry per household. If someone finds multiple prizes, they will be disqualified from the challenge as well as all future challenges.
  • Failure to follow the instructions will result in the cancellation of your submission.
  • By entering this challenge, you acknowledge that BC.Game has final decision rights over results and placement.

image.png.c2fa056a78c67715d688d10e4b0761a7.png

Edited by zeroreturn

Life is a Gamble Bet on Yourself

10 minutes ago, Mugen said:

is this highest parlay ? or highest total just like the regular parlay ?

Hey, the highest parlay, means winner will be the player who win combo bet, with the highest odds, not who post the most parlays with minimum 3 matches and 6x odds on it.

Just one parlay needs to be a winner! 🙂 

Ticket ID: 2207435071575699499

image.png.81e5c672560a74a7cb47e6a816da0c38.png

Edited by Mun

Bora

17 hours ago, BCGame_Mat said:

All bet slips must be posted open! Any closed published bet slip will be disregarded!

what does open means here? Do we need to post the bets unsettled ?

3 hours ago, Satoshimaker said:

what does open means here? Do we need to post the bets unsettled ?

Same as the regular parlay, bet settled however the open betslip = overview of the matches you bet on and not closed where it only shows status, odds and won amount.

12 hours ago, Mugen said:

tahnk you very much hope you are doing good this past few months Ma'am Ewa and one little side note it would be awesome if the team will would include a once a month long duration forum challenge with atleast 50x above  highest parlay that would be lit 

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.50.23 PM.png

Thank you for you suggestion, we will think about it 😉

@Mun @Connor_McCloud @Mugen @Wegotthis @O-0 @JuanCarlos70 @Liemdauca86 @nanomaxi @Jamesa The betslip captures must later be changed, so that it has the status resolved = WON. And remember to post the open betslip showing all bet details 😉 

4 hours ago, BCGame_Mat said:

@Mun @Connor_McCloud @Mugen @Wegotthis @O-0 @JuanCarlos70 @Liemdauca86 @nanomaxi @Jamesa The betslip captures must later be changed, so that it has the status resolved = WON. And remember to post the open betslip showing all bet details 😉 

the bets above are all lost.
Except for Jamesa because he has not posted openly no idea.
But I don't understand why you post open bets and don't wait for the outcome first

52 minutes ago, Elpresidente said:

the bets above are all lost.
Except for Jamesa because he has not posted openly no idea.
But I don't understand why you post open bets and don't wait for the outcome first

Thats editable b4 lock time. Yeah I lose too underdogs are shocking, japan, saudi, korea so I have to make another/modify bets. further, incase participants forgot to modify bets if won, ticket IDs will justify upon checking the system. Don't worry I never win in combo I always lose I'm not a good guesser that's y u never see me  submit on regular parlays contests yet I'll still try combo out so long as coco continue giving me bcd.

Edited by Jamesa

Bet Id: 2209558347370344725

Screenshot_2022-12-03-13-31-49-717_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by MaeBukasPa
winning bet