missed out on the review challenge even though I did it here it is a day late a buck short

Yellowledbetter

so a week back or two there was a challenge to get a free 15 dollar bet plus a bonus 15 for a review...  I missed the deadline bc something came up the last day and I didn't get my bet 8b on time   but the day or two bf that I went to trust pilot bc im a varified member and I put in this review.. trustpilot actually contacted me as well and wanted to varify that my review was legit bc they said they had a flood of reviews coming in fir bcgame and to get it posted I had to varify it    well I did and my review is posted this is a screenshot of trustpilot and the email I git when bcgame replied to my review 

Screenshot_20221114-190132_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221111-044519_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, egg2 said:

so a week back or two there was a challenge to get a free 15 dollar bet plus a bonus 15 for a review...  I missed the deadline bc something came up the last day and I didn't get my bet 8b on time   but the day or two bf that I went to trust pilot bc im a varified member and I put in this review.. trustpilot actually contacted me as well and wanted to varify that my review was legit bc they said they had a flood of reviews coming in fir bcgame and to get it posted I had to varify it    well I did and my review is posted this is a screenshot of trustpilot and the email I git when bcgame replied to my review 

Screenshot_20221114-190132_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221111-044519_Chrome.jpg

Another fake review lol

• 2 months later...

Another fake review?  I do honest and fair reviews.   I'm local guid level 9 on Google reviews and I'm verified on trust. I have single photos on my reviews that have over 6 million views.  And I'm screen shot my withdrawal pages.   Yes I said pages. Bc there's a lot of them 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now