EZUGI Roulette Tournament - Prize pool of €20,000

BCGame_Ewa

EZUGI Roulette Tournament 

From 28th November, 2022 Till 11th December, 2022

Prize Pool: €20,000

Are you ready for some World Cup action? The Roulette promotion brought to you by Ezugi is now live on BC.GAME! A lot of prizes  will be given to players daily and weekly during the promotion period. The event runs from 28-Nov ~ 11-Dec, so don't wait until it's too late. Head over to our website and get started today – Full terms and conditions can be found below.

Participating Games: 

• Join any Ezugi Roulette Table                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

How To Participate in Tournament:

• Play on any Ezugi Roulette Table
  • Receive points for playing, betting, winning and losing

• Bet at least 50 euros or currency equivalent to opt-in and qualify for the promotion.

• 2 points awarded for every 10 euros or currency equivalent bet on roulette tables

• 3 points given for every winning bet

• 1 point given for every losing bet

• Even money (black/red) (Odd/Even) bets do not qualify

How To Earn Bonus Points:

• If a player plays and qualifies at 4 or more different roulette tables during the week, they receive an additional 100 points.

• If a player qualifies on separate days they will receive a multiplier at the end of the week towards the weekly leaderboard.

• 3 days 3x multiplier

• 5 days 5x multiplier

• 7 days 10x multiplier

• Bonus points will be added after day 7.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

General Terms:

• Promotion Period: 28-Nov, ~ 11-Dec. 
  • Winners will be paid within 72 hours after tournament ends.
  • Qualified game: All Ezugi Roulette Tables.
  • Ezugi reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time and without prior notice. 

Daily Leaderboard Prize Pool

image.png.3cd2f6bb67fe7961b66352bb252572e8.png

Weekly Leaderboard Prize Pool

image.png.78e76d36973805c519c9ebb53ff28352.png

Good luck! 🙂 

Edited by BCGame_Ewa

bet minin 10 euro or 50 ?

How am I supposed to report all these bets?

I don't know, it's more than €50 at least

Speed Roulette: https://bc.game/game/speed-roulette-by-ezugi 

image.thumb.png.be788295a0b1fa92b409acdb65ccc541.png

Edited by NoWins

18 hours ago, NoWins said:

How am I supposed to report all these bets?

I don't know, it's more than €50 at least

Speed Roulette: https://bc.game/game/speed-roulette-by-ezugi 

image.thumb.png.be788295a0b1fa92b409acdb65ccc541.png

Bets are collected by Ezugi, if you will be a winner, you will be notified after event finish.

Obvious error Fraud is proven fraud Look at the odds of the Crash game. In the picture, the odds have risen to 39, but my bets have lost on the odds of 2.7. I have taken video of this error, I have taken pictures, everything is clear and clear, but they will not return the 3000 dollars that they lost by scamming me.Obvious error Fraud is proven fraud Look at the odds of the Crash game. In the picture, the odds have risen to 39, but my bets have lost on the odds of 2.7. I have taken video of this error, I have taken pictures, everything is clear and clear, but they will not return the 3000 $  that they lost by scamming me

IMG_20221206_040341_675.jpg

IMG_20221206_040818_231.jpg

IMG_20221206_040755_231.jpg

IMG_20221206_040815_099.jpg

• BC_PANDA unfeatured and unpinned this topic