Random topic about account selling and gambling prevention

Unluckymorpheus

Ok so I was talking to a friend here the other day and we were both discussing account selling now for a verified account this might be trouble but for another maybe not so much but the topic of our discussion was " if you no longer want to gamble and are never coming back here wouldn't it be ok to sell your account? " it's a good way of making something back i guess I just turned vip 29 and tbh the bonus for the amount I spent getting to that was honestly appalling I mean 5000xp or more for 1 usd to every exp and I got 6.14 bcd ...so yeah im quitting soon possibly after my recharge finishes and I wouldn't sell I wouldn't know where to begin...my friend feels similar that we created the account isn't it up to us as we've plowed money in to sell it like people do on games accounts like WoW.

Thoughts? 

agreed

This is against the rules you agreed to when you signed up for the site and it is likely that the account will be banned.  I suggest reading through those rules. I will save you some time in this case.  If you look under the Terms of service for BC.game you will find:

4.2. You are not allowed to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.

So just know that the account will likely get banned if they catch it, not that it would be your problem anymore but the buyers may be unhappy about it.

Hence this being just a discussion 🤣 I will just be leaving and not coming back this time so come after Xmas I will just get it perma closed and I know the rules I wasn't trying to start anything or any hate SO DON'T PM ME HATE ITS UNCALLED FOR can't we be civil anymore or is everyone just an asshole now. Remember yes whilst everyone is entitled to your opinion your not entitled to be call me the stuff I've received...once more I'll screenshot that stuff and I'll expose your racist asses. ( none who have replied here btw)  but 2hilst I'm writing this is one reason im leaving because when you win the amount of dms you get begging for tips is atrocious yet nothing is done and if you don't you get called so much....and nothing is done the environment here has sunk...change of topic for people who say this is a scam just remember this " there are two types of gamblers here 1 gamblers who are winning and 2 gamblers who are losing its only when your losing do you call it a scam"

This is my last message here btw I wish yoh all luck....except the racist haters say hello to my blockers...its called not giving a shit🤣🤣🤣