Finding a VIP host ?

bc_brawler

Good day

Can anyone help me how does the whole VIP HOST works ? 
Must I be on a certain level? And how do I choose a host or does a host choose you? 

https://help.bc.game/en/article/perks-of-being-vip-38-on-bcgame-ykxqbl/

Level 38 plus an unknown water requirement. I met both and still took months before I got one.  It's not worth leveling up for.  Sometimes they reply before live support if you have an issues. They only give loss back bonuses, which you have to ask for but don't get most of the time. 

It's not like other sites. You get a lot more perks with a host other places. 

• 3 weeks later...

that unknown requirement you speak of is to be in the top 200(I cannot remember for sure if this is 100 or 200, but i was wagering about 30k per weekwhen i got ) for wagers, the top 200 for profit or top 200 for losses for a given week. If you hit that then they assign new hosts on mondays of each week and they will contact you.  I know when i got mine i was averaging between 10-30k wager per week.

On 12/28/2022 at 4:45 AM, allykay said:

https://help.bc.game/en/article/perks-of-being-vip-38-on-bcgame-ykxqbl/

Level 38 plus an unknown water requirement. I met both and still took months before I got one.  It's not worth leveling up for.  Sometimes they reply before live support if you have an issues. They only give loss back bonuses, which you have to ask for but don't get most of the time. 

It's not like other sites. You get a lot more perks with a host other places. 

You are right I thought it was much better to have a VIP Host and it is the opposite, they even take too long to respond👎

1438145100_kvson-gkx6h(1).gif.e78d2eedb0f3351193bd3ab1f471aaf6.gif4z2y0-37w2z.gif.2db0ff5d3199b942e6a43ca8152fee8f.gif