Strategies for 3rd party slots.

Creepybits

I'm just going to copy pasta what I wrote on youtube.

Here's a question for anyone and everyone that see this video. I don't like these Big bass bonanza games much. None of them. I could see myself learning to like them, as I do like most Pragmatic games. But for every game, I play on at least a somewhat regular basis I have strategies. Some will say that strategies won't make any difference and that as soon as you hit the spin button, the outcome is already decided. And for some games, I'm sure that is the case, but I am absolutely certain that my strategies give me a higher RTP than someone that is just playing on auto-spin. When it comes to the Big Bass Bonanza games, I just can't seem to find a good strategy on the free spins. I've tried most things from just letting it run by itself, to running the free spins with turbo, stopping the reels sporadically or as I've started to do lately, setting the free spins on quick spin. But I'm curious about what everyone else does at the free spins in these games. So please leave a comment and let me know. Maybe together we can figure out the best strategy!

All answers are welcome!

On 12/30/2022 at 9:40 AM, Creepybits said:

I'm just going to copy pasta what I wrote on youtube.

Here's a question for anyone and everyone that see this video. I don't like these Big bass bonanza games much. None of them. I could see myself learning to like them, as I do like most Pragmatic games. But for every game, I play on at least a somewhat regular basis I have strategies. Some will say that strategies won't make any difference and that as soon as you hit the spin button, the outcome is already decided. And for some games, I'm sure that is the case, but I am absolutely certain that my strategies give me a higher RTP than someone that is just playing on auto-spin. When it comes to the Big Bass Bonanza games, I just can't seem to find a good strategy on the free spins. I've tried most things from just letting it run by itself, to running the free spins with turbo, stopping the reels sporadically or as I've started to do lately, setting the free spins on quick spin. But I'm curious about what everyone else does at the free spins in these games. So please leave a comment and let me know. Maybe together we can figure out the best strategy!

All answers are welcome!

Yo, if you bet higher you get exponential growth in your profit on the bonus rounds. $0.36 is not gonna get you much

7 hours ago, MikeTwiss said:

Yo, if you bet higher you get exponential growth in your profit on the bonus rounds. $0.36 is not gonna get you much

Of course, and also an exponential loss when losing. I wish I had enough money to make larger bets but I don't.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey buddy. Don't know if it's worth it to repair your clothes dryers? The answer is unequivocally yes, the cost of repairing a clothes dryer is much less than buying a new one. There is nothing complicated about a clothes dryer. It is an elementary machine with a drying process that is as simple as can be. Just a motor that can last forever, a heating element and a thermal fuse for safety. If you need the services  https://serviceservotech.com/ of professionals, you definitely need this site. I hope my recommendation was helpful

Edited by Kcxbnaxqkwb

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now