Worst of the worst customer care support

Billyjk

Question

I am posting for all people to know how much unprofessional is support of bc game live support they are robots have always scripted answers for all problems they never admit there mistake here is what happened 

World cup final match they gave 20 $ free bet me I put that money on Argentina and. Won the bet and it's been third week I don't get my winnings in all these days I contacted support many times they said you should contact Prof bill from sports section I then contacted prof Bill many time on forum replies I sent him messages and he only replies me once asked me my uid. Then again he vanished up to now I am tracing all these guys to get my money but no one treating me nicely I am player having Svip 7 level that means I put fucking hell of money in bc to get this high level and deposited near about 200000 $ more in only deposits what I am getting is unprofessional attitude only 2 dollars in spin and coco only these are benefit which they are giving to Svip 7 level while you read on there website they wrote a lot of benefits which will make you feel like billionaire but truth is really different they don't respect your time your money when they want their money they don't give a penny extra this is  all what I got after putting my hard earned money in bc games shame on you  BC GAMES SUPPORT we are here as player putting money in bc game then you guys getting paid at least treat the players nicely and give them their respect which they deserve this is what we have earned by our own you didnt gave this level free it costed me a lot of time and money I suggest guys as I am no more depsotitng even penny until they give me my winnings and if it not got resolved then I know where I have to go file complain against bc support and bc games I know ,my rights and never will let bc games management to violate my customer rights 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now