Jump to content

Sports Guarantee 100% Cashback! #11


Recommended Posts

Nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BCGame_Maxim said:

limited to the first 300 slots

Is that why everyone spams "reserved" even if they haven't placed their bet yet and don't know if they're going to lose? First 300 means first 300 entries or first 300 edited entries?

By the way, last week I tried to bet on the selected match and it didn't let me bet at all, it said the maximum limit was as low as $0.29, and the mimimum to participate here is $5. Support couldn't help me bet so I missed the chance 😕

image_1xd5zxd.png

Edited by Kristalina

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaga Reservada

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reserve

Edited by rezanabaviir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Save my spot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Magic link?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally another Cashback

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kristalina said:

Is that why everyone spams "reserved" even if they haven't placed their bet yet and don't know if they're going to lose? First 300 means first 300 entries or first 300 edited entries?

By the way, last week I tried to bet on the selected match and it didn't let me bet at all, it said the maximum limit was as low as $0.29, and the mimimum to participate here is $5. Support couldn't help me bet so I missed the chance 😕

image_1xd5zxd.png

Cause u abuse event. Like bet team A win and team B win in onetime. Bcgame auto check and your account listed blacklist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YuaMikami said:

Cause u abuse event. Like bet team A win and team B win in onetime. Bcgame auto check and your account listed blacklist

I wasn't able to bet at all, so don't accuse without knowledge, I was asking the mod

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you didn't read - edited is not allowed. So your resereved is only for you. you need to make a new post after the match's end

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Z

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi

Huy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kristalina said:

I wasn't able to bet at all, so don't accuse without knowledge, I was asking the mod

It not for me. Hehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...