hello good afternoon to all of you can i ask for help, for my risk account, i am asking for Id to start drawing to fix my account, the pain is that I can't open it, anyone who has experienced it please help me.

Lavivinia

hello good afternoon to all of you can i ask for help, for my risk account, i am asking for Id to start drawing to fix my account, the pain is that I can't open it, anyone who has experienced it please help me. 

Please help me, I can't open it, it's a risk

Screenshot_20230128-110720.png

• Community Manager

Hi Lavi,
kindly contact our support please

help.bc.game
support.bc.game

"Some people don't mean what they say and some people don't say what they mean"

Better off closing your account. I had to because some one was in my account chatting with live support. They replied to the person then didn't answer me. I had to contact my host but still don't know if it was resolved because I was over the poor support I received so just closed it. 

I have had the same problem twice, and from support on both occasions they told me that the security of the account was the responsibility of the players and suggested that I change the password frequently and that I enable authentication in two steps (2fa) I replied that I already used double authentication and the support operator repeated that the security of the account was a matter for the players. In the two hacks they have done to me, they have appropriated about €150. I know how many online gambling websites and in none of them do you have to worry about hackers, they are in charge of neutralizing any interference in their system. Users don't have to be aware of the game.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now